Manafort Trial

Does this mean Manafort didn't help collude to steal the 2016 election?
By what twist of morons logic would it make sense to say that Manafort is charged with one crime, and therefore I not guilty of any other? Damn you people have worms in your brains.

Your childish insult fails to answer my question.

:cul2:
Well obviously the answer to your stupid question is "no". It is such an obvious answer and stupid question, I did not think you were honestly looking for a response.

Manafort might indeed be guilty as hell on his money activities stemming from 13 years ago to three years ago, but doesn't help the collusion part at all.

I expected a rational mature reply, but TWICE you post insulting drivel and failed to answer the question in some detail. Name calling doesn't answer questions anywhere at any time.

When you get to know FFI better you’ll cease expecting maturity

We'll see soon enough if Mr. Manafort is an innocent as a newborn babe, as I'm guessing he'll be exonerated.

Mueller is just pissed off that Manafort refuses to lie and implicate President Trump.
Is he guilty I would say could be, was he caught legally I doubt it, is it a case of political force I would say yes. Judgeing from past cases Mueler has made, they ALL were reversed by the courts for many reasons, one being violation of rights.

I agree! The documents and hard facts speak for themselves. If the jury has a functional brain - Manafort is toast.
Bwuhahahaha...

Mueller is trying to try President Trump, but the Judge will not have any of it. Being shut down there Mueller attempted to try Manafort for having money. The Judge quickly shut that down, too. The Judge has put a tight rein on Mueller and has all but told him his case is on the verge of collapse / failure.

Mueller's other problem is that the Jury DOES have a brain, and they know just as well as the Judge does that this trial is a sham, an attack against Trump.

Mueller has GOT to be feeling uneasy right now.

Manafort might indeed be guilty as hell on his money activities stemming from 13 years ago to three years ago, but doesn't help the collusion part at all.
Your question was, "so does this mean Manafort didn't collude...2016...etc".

That is a stupid question, because it also would not follow from this trial that he did NOT collude.

Obviously.

Nothing that goes on in that Court Room surprises me. The Judge has told the Feds that only certain evidence is going to be admitted, and it appears that is going to be the case. He wants evidence of the crime admitted. He appears not to allow the Democratic trick of wealth as a factor. The Judge needs a pat on the back for hisrulings.
He's guilty

Former Trump campaign chairman Manafort found guilty on eight counts
*Mistrial on the other ten charges

Nothing that goes on in that Court Room surprises me. The Judge has told the Feds that only certain evidence is going to be admitted, and it appears that is going to be the case. He wants evidence of the crime admitted. He appears not to allow the Democratic trick of wealth as a factor. The Judge needs a pat on the back for hisrulings.
He's guilty

Former Trump campaign chairman Manafort found guilty on eight counts
*Mistrial on the other ten charges
Yea for a corrupt scumbag

The judge told Mueller that this trial would not be used as a vehicle to attack Trump. Now Mueller can't attack wealth. More than half his case is gone. It will be over next week.
Well, well, well, you stupid Trumptards evey get tired of being wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eight counts guilty all ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

You can't hide 30 formally secret bank accounts overseas.
You can't hide 60 million dollars after they've found it and identified it.
You can't hide the FACT you never paid taxes..

If the evidence was obtained by an improper search warrant or fraudulent information on the search warrant application, the evidence is excluded at trial.

Further, the facts are that a lot of people had a lot bigger disputes with the IRS than this little bit of cash. Warren Buffett had or has a billion dollar dispute. If mistakes are made, the IRS can say you owe them money, but it isn't a criminal offense unless you had a suitable mens rea.
Fuk Warren Buffett. He's not on trial.

Manafort is. By professionals who don't make mistakes.

Manafort is fuked.

We will see, needless to say. But my own view on this is that this case has nothing to do with the Russian Federation, Uncle Pooty, or the Trumpster's campaign. And further, IMHO, the case would have never been investigated from this many years ago if Mr. Manafort wasn't a friend of Donald J Trump. And that, is the very essence of a reasonable doubt. This is more about Mueller obsessive hatred of our President that it is about any alleged financial shenanigans that Mr. Manafort stands accused of.
Now let’s see what Michael Cohen has to say.

Has there ever been such a criminal oganization in the White House?

I agree - but the ghost of collusion haunts the courtroom

View attachment 208033

Its a ghost alright and we all can see right through it.....witch hunt hoax coup....
Hell even Jeff sessions lied about russia. Papadapolos lied about russia. Manafort. Flynn. Don jr meeting about Russian adoptions.

How stupid are you people?

You’re the same stupid fucks who provided cover for bush when he clearly lied us into Iraq. God I hate you people

Consider this possibility, libs. All of these alleged accounts and international payoffs were just cooked up in attempt to try and frame Manafort, and get him to tell tales about President Trump?

The Deep State has it in for Trump, Mueller has fouled up investigations before (e.g., Hatfill), so he has a CYA story if the scheme collapses.

Remember Schumer's warning to his president “Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,"

This is what is happening here, IMHO, Manafort just got caught up in the palace intrigue.
What a loyal idiot.

In early June 2016, the trio of Donald Trump Jr., then-campaign manager Paul Manafort, and Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner took a meeting with a Putin-connected Russian lawyer. Former Trump White House adviser Steve Bannon has dubbed that meeting “treasonous.”

A Potential Game Changer

The allegation that Russia funneled money into the NRA – to directly support Trump’s presidential bid – is staggering. Until now, we’ve understood the Russian support of Trump to have been oblique, delivered by a cadre of Facebook and Twitter trolls, and by the release of hacked DNC and Clinton campaign emails through Wikileaks.

The notion that the Kremlin was supporting Trump’s presidential bid financially – and through an organization that holds itself up as a paragon of American patriotism – is almost unreal.

The Trump-Russia-NRA Connection: Here’s What You Need to Know – Rolling Stone

Paul Manafort, President Trump's ex-campaign chairman, is being investigated for possible money laundering...

Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort investigated for possible money laundering: report

FBI: Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort: Report

Trump campaign manager Manafort offered to brief Russian billionaire during 2016 race: Washington Post

The only thing "unreal" is your imbecile belief that these events implicate Trump in any way. in fact, even if your description of the events is accurate, nothing illegal even occurred.

It's just another great big snowflake FAIL.
It’s funny you guys accused the clintons and Obama’s of all these crimes but no guilty pleas and here we are year two and multiple trump associates have been sent to prison or found guilty of things and you don’t seem to mind in fact you defend the criminals because they are on your team. Dangerous thinking. You’d allow anything like a good little nazi

Forum List

Back