Man Who Was at Capitol Riot Threatened to Kill His Family, FBI Says

Yeah , I just read it on my cellphone's news feed. That report said specifically his sons, not his wife.

The wife turned him in.

Didn't say anything about wanting to divorce the bastard, so I guess she's resigned to support the traitorous son-of-a-bitch, despite his treachery.

She did the patriotic thing and turned his ass in though. As his wife, she knew he was blowing smoke out his ass when he made the threat.

Wow. Now family members are being threatened. This is just insane.

If I was his wife, I would pack up my things and leave. Fast. That man is crazy and a danger to her and their children.

Round them up. Lock them up. It has to be done. No matter how long it takes or who ends up behind bars or without their weapons rights, ever to be restored.

You are talking about the armed BLM and antifa-tardz.

Right?

If I was his wife, I would pack up my things and leave. Fast. That man is crazy and a danger to her and their children.

Round them up. Lock them up. It has to be done. No matter how long it takes or who ends up behind bars or without their weapons rights, ever to be restored.

Right?
Any violent law breaking mob violent dumb asses, the think they can get away with trying to get their way through violent mob activity. In the case I was really referring to the traitorous trumper mob people that thought they could change the outcome of the election by fighting for trump at the capital. Never take mass direction from dumb asses. In the end, you will be responsible for your actions. I say this as some of the ones arrested there have tried to use the excuse that trump sent them there. He did, but he was never authorized to incite an insurrection against the government. Everybody there will have to pay.

Right?
Any violent law breaking mob violent dumb asses, the think they can get away with trying to get their way through violent mob activity. In the case I was really referring to the traitorous trumper mob people that thought they could change the outcome of the election by fighting for trump at the capital. Never take mass direction from dumb asses. In the end, you will be responsible for your actions. I say this as some of the ones arrested there have tried to use the excuse that trump sent them there. He did, but he was never authorized to incite an insurrection against the government. Everybody there will have to pay.

What abput a mob that is trying to stop an even greater crime from taking place? Are their actions also unjustified?

Right?

What abput a mob that is trying to stop an even greater crime from taking place? Are their actions also unjustified?
Try again. What is abput?

Right?
All pissed off about a few angry, unarmed patriots with flags breaking into the house they own to make their presence known...Yet not one complaint from you about millions of illegal wetbacks breaking in to our country, ruining shit, our healthcare and education systems and raping, maimeing and murdering our people. WTF is wrong with you.

Right?
All pissed off about a few angry, unarmed patriots with flags breaking into the house they own to make their presence known...Yet not one complaint from you about millions of illegal wetbacks breaking in to our country, ruining shit, our healthcare and education systems and raping, maimeing and murdering our people. WTF is wrong with you.
45e9276fe9f2e5d8f249c8eb9abab0ec.png

Yeah , I just read it on my cellphone's news feed. That report said specifically his sons, not his wife.

The wife turned him in.

Didn't say anything about wanting to divorce the bastard, so I guess she's resigned to support the traitorous son-of-a-bitch, despite his treachery.

She did the patriotic thing and turned his ass in though. As his wife, she knew he was blowing smoke out his ass when he made the threat.

More proof, as soon as a conservative parent discovers their children are filthy LefTards they must throw them out on the streets...FUCK EM!

The wife turned him in.

More proof, as soon as a conservative parent discovers their children are filthy LefTards they must throw them out on the streets...FUCK EM!
How are they gonna do that while they rot in jail for treason while their spouse and kids enjoy the house they live in?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Right?
But, but, in the days following January 6, you RWNJs were blaming the INSURRECTION on Antifa. Which tall tale do you RWNJs prefer, or are there more fabrications to come, out of your fantasy reality?

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

The wife turned him in.

The children, regardless of age, are better off in the streets, than have their young minds poisoned by the RWNJs who bore them.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

You never got into a fistfight or verbal argument with your brother or sister when you were growing up, did you?
If I was his wife, I would pack up my things and leave. Fast.
You can't get out of a whorehouse that fast, bitch. You're going to get a speeding ticket.
That man is crazy and a danger to her and their children.
And you're talking back to your pimp.

That is crazy.
They are over zealous, naïve, ignorant, etc., but locking them up and violating their rights would prove that they were right.
No one has a right to be above the law, and the most you can legally do is charge them with trespassing.

That is crazy.
They are over zealous, naïve, ignorant, etc., but locking them up and violating their rights would prove that they were right.
No one has a right to be above the law, and the most you can legally do is charge them with trespassing.
Nice. You're going to charge people with aggravated felonious criminal trespassing in the red-light business district downtown. And you've got cover with the local police department and an alternative plaintiff to protect your own identity from the defendant against whom you are pressing charges.

That is crazy.
They went beyond their rights at the first barricade and then it only got worse. We don't have to put up with it. Trump will be out in a day and a half. After that there will be no rabble-rouser in chief to send them to storm congress. It was shameful and un-American.

The wife turned him in.

Actually the article I posted said he threatened his wife directly and indirectly threatened his son.

As you can see from the following screen shot from the article:

Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 8.38.38 PM.png

No the article didn't say anything about her divorcing him. I was saying what I would do if I were her.

If she stays with him it's her choice but a very bad choice.

Forum List

Back