Man who saved little girl pulled int a van is illegal

I'm glad he saved her.

He is here illegally, and needs to rectify that or leave.

From your link:
"The radical special interest groups shamefully exploiting this man, who may or may not be here illegally, to further their cause cannot ignore the litany of well-documented cases of this policy that put the public at risk, one of which occurred literally a few blocks away at a Denny's restaurant in 2009 when gang members from El Salvador who had driver's licenses committed a murder."

why does TM ignore the preponderance of evidence?

Last edited:
  • Banned
The Dog Whisperer is the same.

he came here illegally and is now a citizen who created jobs

Yesssss.......not all of them are criminals.

I think these days our economy is so bad they may just start turning themselves in so they can get a free ride back home.

BTW, wouldn't it be nice if politicians decided what they were gonna do about the ones that are still here?

I say keep em here, make em legal, or send them back. None of this cheap labor BS.

• Banned
How about we just make our immigration laws make sense instead of them making illegal citizens for us to deal with?

I bet the guy that took the little girl is illegal too.

From the link:
"I came to work, to work hard," he told Univision. "The only problem is I entered the country illegally and now we can't afford a lawyer to file the immigration papers."
I would think, thanks to his bravery, there's a lawyer out there that will help him gain his citizenship.

From the link:
"I came to work, to work hard," he told Univision. "The only problem is I entered the country illegally and now we can't afford a lawyer to file the immigration papers."
I would think, thanks to his bravery, there's a lawyer out there that will help him gain his citizenship.

If I was the family of the girl I would do everything I could to help him.

The Dog Whisperer is the same.

he came here illegally and is now a citizen who created jobs

From your own link:

who may or may not be here illegally,

You said he IS. Why do you lie? Or do you just lack basic comprehension skills? Cuz it's one or the other.... and it's a regular occurrence with you.

And.... I have a question... how do you feel about the group who 'outed' him for to make political capital out of this decent man.

He's married to a citizen. There is no reason why he should not stay.

From the link:

Let's hope so. There is no reason why he should not stay. He's not 'illegal' if he's married to a US Citizen.

You cant hes married to an citizen

You silly, silly little girl.

First, even he admits he's here illegally.

Second, when a non-citizen marries a citizen, there is still a process you have to go through to be allowed to stay in the US, which he also admits in the above quote.

Thus, he can indeed be deported.

New Topics

Forum List

Back