Man who ran over BLM rioters will NOT face charges

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
The white man who was defending his family by running over a Burn Loot Murder riot squad will NOT face charges!

Great news when somebody defends himself and his family from those violent racir vermin, but Garland will probably come along nd console his hood rat anti-fa vermin with Federal hate crime prosecutions or something; Biden's crime syndicate doesn't want to alienate the violent scum yet.

More fake news, juries can't "drop charges". Glad he got off.

Maybe it was a grand jury? the article doesn't say, and probably doesn't know the difference; it's a foreign paper.

Ah, it was a grand jury:

On Monday, a grand jury in Washington County Criminal Court dismissed all charges after returning a 'no true' bill — a finding by jurors that there is not enough evidence to decide that Lafer committed a crime.

The white man who was defending his family by running over a Burn Loot Murder riot squad will NOT face charges!

Good news and this poor man should have had to never worry about any charges. Fucking prosecutor.

Why was BLM created dumb ass?
--I've asked many times--and you people NEVER answer !!!!!!!!!!!!
..well, if it was because of the MYTH of police brutality, then BLM is nonsensical.........you people have been murdering each other at HIGH rates --NOT the police--NOT the whites
..in FACT, blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa--we should have WLM, not BLM

--I've asked many times--and you people NEVER answer !!!!!!!!!!!!
..well, if it was because of the MYTH of police brutality, then BLM is nonsensical.........you people have been murdering each other at HIGH rates --NOT the police--NOT the whites
..in FACT, blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa--we should have WLM, not BLM
Do yourself the due diligence of educating yourself before you start making dumb ass statements.

Do yourself the due diligence of educating yourself before you start making dumb ass statements.
HHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA--you won't tell me because you KNOW BLM is bullshit...you people murder each other at HIGH rates
What is funny is you are laughing at yourself because you are an idiot.

Forum List

Back