Man Who Marched In Charlottesville White Supremacy Rally Disowned By Family

DHHCyb0XgAA0JhW.jpg

These are the faces of hate. Look closely and post anyone you find. You can't hide with the internet you pathetic cowards!

20768146_10154627425636793_6372459606206429945_n.jpg

20799977_10154627426241793_1751740896647321497_n.jpg

20799936_10154627426461793_1882451526002173310_n.jpg

20770508_10154627426616793_7770770019696454575_n.jpg

Jennifer Lawrence Joins Call To ID White Supremacists From Charlottesville March

Expose all those racist terrorist bastards.

Again................I'm going to ask this question...................

If the white supremacists were going to be "peaceful" at their demonstration, then why did so many of them show up with helmets, shields, bats, body armor, and guns?

Peaceful demonstrators don't need weapons and armor.

If the white supremacists were going to be "peaceful" at their demonstration, then why did so many of them show up with helmets, shields, bats, body armor, and guns?

You're kidding, right? Democratic thugs have been violently attacking opposition rallies for years now, and even assaulting speakers on college campuses.. Your pet racist vermin have made such gear a necessity, assassinating police officers at rallies now. I know you're all proud of that but it's rather stupid to claim ignorance of why people gear up for marches these days. Why are Democratic Party employees wearing masks and carrying weapons to marches?

You won't get an answer from the nazis on this forum.

Because they knew that the left would show up to attack them and that the police would let them.

Let's keep it real here.

Because they knew that the left would show up to attack them and that the police would let them.

Let's keep it real here.
Way to stick up for the nazis, nazi.

if they weren't confronted violently the stuff would have been useless.

They were confronted violently though, and the anti-fa idiots were just as well armed.

If it wasn't for the left and government using this as an excuse to crack down on any protest from the right I would say let the two groups have at it. However as the progressive mantra is "let no crisis go to waste" They will use this to quash other speech by other people on the Right.

And Anti-fa will be emboldened to as usual lump anyone disagreeing with them as fascist.

They were confronted violently though, and the anti-fa idiots were just as well armed.

If it wasn't for the left and government using this as an excuse to crack down on any protest from the right I would say let the two groups have at it. However as the progressive mantra is "let no crisis go to waste" They will use this to quash other speech by other people on the Right.

And Anti-fa will be emboldened to as usual lump anyone disagreeing with them as fascist.
Mother fucking lies.
Your people came there to riot and riot they did.
You fascists are the ones on the hot seat. The nazis who killed the girl will be tried and hopefully sent to prison the rest of his life..
Now all the faces visible on video have been exposed and their lives are ruined. Take your hood off and show us your face..

Mother fucking lies.
You fascists are the ones on the hot seat. The nazis who killed the girl will be tried and hopefully sent to prison the rest of his life..
Now all the faces visible on video have been exposed and their lives are ruined. Take your hood off and show us your face..

They are not "my people". I find them repulsive.

If Anti-fa hadn't confronted them, they would have marched, made their noise, and have been gone.

If he did it with pre-meditation he should be put to death, if not, 30 to life. You actually thought I was going to defend the moron?

And in the process several innocent people have been mis-identified as being at the rally, you doxxing fucktard

I don't wear any hood, however your bigotry puts you more in line with those assholes than with me. Deal with it, bitch.

Mother fucking lies.

If Anti-fa hadn't confronted them, they would have marched, made their noise, and have been gone.

If he did it with pre-meditation he should be put to death, if not, 30 to life. You actually thought I was going to defend the moron?

And in the process several innocent people have been mis-identified as being at the rally, you doxxing fucktard

I don't wear any hood, however your bigotry puts you more in line with those assholes than with me. Deal with it, bitch.
Your kind must be confronted each and every place you go.
A message must be sent that hate ( and this president's views ) will not be tolerated..

They were Nazis, fool !

Mother fucking lies.

Your kind must be confronted each and every place you go.
A message must be sent that hate ( and this president's views ) will not be tolerated..

Again, what is "my kind"?

Try to be specific.

As usual you try to lump together two things that really are not connected in attempts to discredit one with the sins of the other.

Again, what is "my kind"?

And I'll give you some information up front, I'm married to a woman of Indian descent, so according to those Nazi idiots I'm a race traitor.

New Topics

Forum List

Back