Man who beheaded bus passenger and started eating them...given absolute release in Canada

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep......so, this guy is on a bus, cuts the head off of a fellow passenger and starts dining on them....and now has a full discharge from custody.....what....could....go.....wrong?

Man who beheaded passenger on Greyhound bus granted freedom

A schizophrenic man who was found not criminally responsible for beheading and cannibalizing a fellow passenger on a Greyhound bus was granted an absolute discharge Friday.

That means he will no longer be subject to any conditions or monitoring to ensure he takes his medication.

Manitoba's Criminal Code Review Board granted a request from Will Baker's lawyer to give Baker his full freedom, nine years after the brutal stabbing that horrified passengers.

The board "is of the opinion that the weight of evidence does not substantiate that Mr. Baker poses a significant threat to the safety of the public," the written decision read in part.

Yeah I'm gonna let the Canadians manage Canada after seeing what americans have done with america.

Yeah I'm gonna let the Canadians manage Canada after seeing what americans have done with america.

You mean ending slavery, ensuring civil rights for the freed slaves after making the democrats give them up, helping Europe end World War 1, then saving their asses in World War 2, keeping the Russians and Chinese from sweeping across the world, keeping the sea lanes open with our navy, and ensuring peace around the globe since the end of the European wars and genocide.....

Yeah, Canadians are slackers and should be embarrassed....

You mean ending slavery, ensuring civil rights for the freed slaves after making the democrats give them up, helping Europe end World War 1, then saving their asses in World War 2, keeping the Russians and Chinese from sweeping across the world, keeping the sea lanes open with our navy, and ensuring peace around the globe since the end of the European wars and genocide.....

Um, we came by this land mass via genocide.

Why are you upset about something in Canada again?

Yep......so, this guy is on a bus, cuts the head off of a fellow passenger and starts dining on them....and now has a full discharge from custody.....what....could....go.....wrong?

A schizophrenic man who was found not criminally responsible for beheading and cannibalizing a fellow passenger on a Greyhound bus was granted an absolute discharge Friday.

That means he will no longer be subject to any conditions or monitoring to ensure he takes his medication.

Manitoba's Criminal Code Review Board granted a request from Will Baker's lawyer to give Baker his full freedom, nine years after the brutal stabbing that horrified passengers.

The board "is of the opinion that the weight of evidence does not substantiate that Mr. Baker poses a significant threat to the safety of the public," the written decision read in part.

I remember this case well and it bothered me to no end. I can't believe everyone ran off the bus and left the young man to be beheaded, with a hacksaw if I recall correctly. Horrific as hell. I was about 10 or 12 years younger then, so I had a bit more testosterone and fearlesslness, but I couldn't live with myself to not at least try and do something.

It's no question this guy has major mental issues. I just don't think someone THAT beyond human should be walking among us.

I can accept mistakes people make and I believe in second chances, but this guy has serious mental issues. What is going to keep him from popping again? Prescriptions? If he decides to or forgets to take them?

He should be institutionalized for much longer than he has been.

Last edited:

I remember this case well and it bothered me to no end. I can't believe everyone ran off the bus and left the young man to be beheaded, with a hacksaw if I recall correctly. Horrific as hell. I was about 10 or 12 years younger than, so I had a bit more testosterone and fearlesslness, but I couldn't live with myself to not at least try and do something.

It's no question this guy has major mental issues. I just don't think someone THAT beyond human should be walking among us.

I can accept mistakes people make and I believe in second chances, but this guy has serious mental issues. What is going to keep him from popping again? Prescriptions? If he decides to or forgets to take them?

He should be institutionalized for much longer than he has been.

Don't worry, I am sure he will keep taking those pills.....

If you knew the kind of lies, B.S and National Security threat Canada and it's covert police pose to America, you would think differently.

I guarantee they are laughing their asses off at how much they have convinced Americans that "we are just like you". I've been worried as I've seen RCMP tactics being used by NYPD and FBI, and I can assure you, your civil liberties will not stand a chance against covert Police State methodology.

Every nation came by its land by “genocide”.

No, we didn't....but thanks for playing.

If idiot judges faced serious consequences when those they release repeat their offenses, I doubt that we would see many of these moronic decisions.

If the thing repeats, however, all I can say is that I hope it eats the judge.

New Topics

Forum List

Back