Man waves meat cleaver outside Rossi/Murray debate.

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
The first time Sieler drove by, he held up a knife and began yelling profanities about Senator Murray. He drove by a second time, having upgraded his weapon to a meat cleaver. Sieler drove by making chopping motions with the knife. He slowed his vehicle down so supporters could see the cleaver, and reached out his window towards the crowd. Some of the supporters felt so threatened they backed away from the suspect.
BREAKING NEWS: Man Arrested With Meat Cleaver Near Murray/Rossi - KHQ Right Now - News and Weather for Spokane and North Idaho |

All I have to say is, only in Spokane!

What an idiot. We have the right to bear arms.... actual guns.... why the fuck use a meat cleaver? He must be a leftie.

He must have been upset because his liberal buddy Murray got her ass handed to her in the debate with Rossi.

Oh well, so much for libs being against violence. Not that they ever were.

You do realize the man was waving at Murray supporter, a liberal. Spokane isn't very liberal, it isn't even kind of liberal. The democrats around here are even conservative. Murray probably won't even carry this part of the state.
Yes, Washington is blue, but only because of the people west of the cascades.

I live about 20 miles from Spokane. Nice people......most of them. We seem to have a lot of californians coming up here, but they leave after spending the winter, which all in all is not that bad, unless you're a sissyfied dweeb from the city.

Last edited:
I live about 20 miles from Spokane. Nice people......most of them. We seen to have a lot of californians coming up here, but they leave after spending the winter, which all in all is not that bad, unless you're a sissyfied dweeb from the city.

You live near Newport or something?
Yeah, a lot of them moved after the winter of 2008/09. :lol:

Meister is one of those Californians that moved up here, but he lives across the border. :lol:

I live about 20 miles from Spokane. Nice people......most of them. We seen to have a lot of californians coming up here, but they leave after spending the winter, which all in all is not that bad, unless you're a sissyfied dweeb from the city.

Meister is one of those Californians that moved up here, but he lives across the border. :lol:

Newman Lake.

Newman Lake.

I like that area. We used to go party out there. :lol:
I also had a good friend when I was child who lived out in a new development off of Trent I believe.
Let's hope for another mild winter. :lol:

Just because she is polling ahead of Rossi in a very liberal state by only 3 points doesnt mean she didn't get her ass handed to her.

The 3 point spread doesnt say much for you libtards now does it? eEp when its a liberal seat held by a liberal for years. Means that even some of you wacko American hater liberals are finally waking up to the mess the scum like you have caused.

A state poll just announced on the news ealier in the week had Rossi up by one percentage point.It is a fight. All washingtonians need to remember is murray voted for bribing collegues, lying about savings and why she was sent to washington in the first place. Rossi's ad reminding voters of these facts will hopefully play well.

Just because she is polling ahead of Rossi in a very liberal state by only 3 points doesnt mean she didn't get her ass handed to her.

The 3 point spread doesnt say much for you libtards now does it? eEp when its a liberal seat held by a liberal for years. Means that even some of you wacko American hater liberals are finally waking up to the mess the scum like you have caused.

A state poll just announced on the news ealier in the week had Rossi up by one percentage point.It is a fight. All washingtonians need to remember is murray voted for bribing collegues, lying about savings and why she was sent to washington in the first place. Rossi's ad reminding voters of these facts will hopefully play well.

I don't care if she was selling her body on a street corner. What kind of freak thinks the way to make his point about a political candidate is to drive up and wave a meat cleaver at people?

Please tell me I'm not the only one disturbed by this. :eusa_pray:

She went to Washington on the promise of improving education. I believe it is the last seven years Washington State has had the highest average SAT scores in the country. And I would like a link to the bribing collegues part.

Forum List

Back