Man Utd lose!

akiboy

Mar 28, 2006
Mumbai
Man Utd lost to lowly Southend in the League Cup knocking the Red Losers ooops..sorry the Red Devils (just cant get the name right) out of the Leagu CUp.

Chelsea and Arsenal both advanced into the next stage with impressive wins.

Looks like Chelsea is heading for a big treble this year. We are going to win the Premiership , the League Cup , Champions League (i.e if Real Madrid don't reach the finals) . Man Utd looks dead and buried already to me.:cool:
So the only challenge in the Premiership Chelsea has is Arsenal. Thats what I think after seeing Man Utd's performance against Southend.

Akshay

Man Utd lost to lowly Southend in the League Cup knocking the Red Losers ooops..sorry the Red Devils (just cant get the name right) out of the Leagu CUp.

Chelsea and Arsenal both advanced into the next stage with impressive wins.

Looks like Chelsea is heading for a big treble this year. We are going to win the Premiership , the League Cup , Champions League (i.e if Real Madrid don't reach the finals) . Man Utd looks dead and buried already to me.:cool:
So the only challenge in the Premiership Chelsea has is Arsenal. Thats what I think after seeing Man Utd's performance against Southend.

Akshay

So y'all gimmicked the ping pong paddles?

Whether I live in reality or a dream world is none of your business!! :)

Why did you have to get snappy? You support Man U and you think they will win the League and I support Chelsea and think that they will win the League!

This is a forum for chatting on sports. Each one has his/her own opinion on their favourite teams. You think I care wether you live in reality or a dream ? I was referring to Man United's chances on winning the Premiership and in no way insulting you indirectly/directly. Well , if you still think that I insulted you directly/indirectly than I apologize.

Akshay

enjoy the reading match today?

Well , its only a draw.As they say..every dog has its day. Reading and manchester utd just did. Any ways 4 points isnt a big deal. We'll come back. Man U will lose a game nearing the end (which they always do). And then CHelsea has to play Man U once again right?
You should have read what Jose Mourinho said about Man U's lead in the table. Mourinho enjoys the race very much for the Premiership and has yet to leave the pitch after a match looking worried. I saw Mourinho's face after the Reading match and it was the saem expresion when the Blues had beaten Man U 3-0 last season. And then after some time we will have J.Cole and Terry back in action so no worries. And I do want to see Alex Ferguson's face when Mourinho lifts the CHampions League CUp and the Premiership

Why did you have to get snappy? You support Man U and you think they will win the League and I support Chelsea and think that they will win the League!

Well , if you still think that I insulted you directly/indirectly than I apologize.

Classic online misinterpretation. My above comment was playful and sarcastic.

Classic online misinterpretation. My above comment was playful and sarcastic.

Yeah i know. I saw the smiley after your post and it made me think that " If this guy is pissed he wouldnt put a smiley after his sentence".

Anyways , I am sorry.

no worries! How about that chelsea reading tie :clap2: :)

As I said earlier...Every dog has its day! Reading just had theirs. Anyways 4 points isnt much difference. I am waiting for the Man U Chlesea encounter in Stamford Bridge. Cant wait to see Fergie's face after Chelsea thrashes Man u.
Dont worry..Chelsea will catch up. Chelsea is in good position. 4 points behind the leaders in the Premiership, in the last 16 of the CHampions League after duly thrashing Barcelona 4-2..We are also in the semis of the Carling Cup.

As I said earlier...Every dog has its day! Reading just had theirs. Anyways 4 points isnt much difference. I am waiting for the Man U Chlesea encounter in Stamford Bridge. Cant wait to see Fergie's face after Chelsea thrashes Man u.
Dont worry..Chelsea will catch up. Chelsea is in good position. 4 points behind the leaders in the Premiership, in the last 16 of the CHampions League after duly thrashing Barcelona 4-2..We are also in the semis of the Carling Cup.

When is the ManU vs Chelsea game? I hope fox soccer picks it up! I think it will stay close till the end of the season.

When is the ManU vs Chelsea game? I hope fox soccer picks it up! I think it will stay close till the end of the season.

I think its in Januray. Chelsea have to play Fulham to day and then Aston Villa.
After that they play Man U I guess. Today Man U plays Reading (I hope they draw..or better they lose):eusa_whistle:

I think its in Januray. Chelsea have to play Fulham to day and then Aston Villa.
After that they play Man U I guess. Today Man U plays Reading (I hope they draw..or better they lose):eusa_whistle:

I wouldn't mind a lost to reading, I like the americans on reading.

Forum List

Back