Man u lose 2-1 thanks to late goal by Henry!

akiboy

Reaction score
Yup..Man U have also lost to Arsenal by a goal. Man u led in the first half but Van persie did well to equalise . But the game wasen't over for the Gunners who equalised by Henry's late goal which sealed a win for Arsenal.

So the title race isn't over for Chelsea yet as they still have to play Man U and hope Man u slips up in the end as they always do.

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Reaction score
Yup..Man U have also lost to Arsenal by a goal. Man u led in the first half but Van persie did well to equalise . But the game wasen't over for the Gunners who equalised by Henry's late goal which sealed a win for Arsenal.

So the title race isn't over for Chelsea yet as they still have to play Man U and hope Man u slips up in the end as they always do.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/tables?league=eng.1&cc=5739

OP
akiboy

akiboy

Reaction score

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Reaction score

Whatsup with the link? It showed me the Premiership table and Man U leading by 6 points. Big deal. Chelsea can still win the title and surprise , surprise we will win it. Even if Hargreaves comes to Man U it makes no difference. Chelsea finally has its injured players back and now I can look forward to Mourinho holding the Premiership
nuf said

OP
akiboy

akiboy

Reaction score
Dont worry...Chelsea will cut down that lead to 3 points when we meet Man U again. And then we will continue in our winning ways and then Man U will slip up against some team and then voila: Chelsea win the Premiership .....AGAIN!

Also , it is mathematically possible for Arsenal to overtake Man U. Arsenal are 12 points behind Man U so it shouldn't be a problem for us to come 1st place!

OP
akiboy

akiboy

Reaction score
It's getting exciting now! More crowded at the top!
Yup it sure is. Man U still lead us by 6 points but that isnt worrying Mourinho & Co. Also Arsenal are fighting back hard. Players like Baptista , Denilson , V.Persie , Gallas are shining right now for Arsenal. Henry has also made a tremendous comeback after injury.
Also , Chelsea play Arsenal in the Carling Cup final in Cardiff on the 25th of this month I guess. That would be a match ro look out for.
But what is getting me all hyped is the fatc that Chelsea are in the Carling Cup , are in the running to become thrid consecutive Premiership champions , are in the Champions League and still in the FA Cup. I just wish CHelsea completes a treble this year.

Fingers crossed

True Blues fan

Greg Bernhardt

www.physics*****s.com
Reaction score
Know when V.Persie will be back from injury? Too bad the blues didn't get Onyewu.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List