Man tried to use a train to ram the USSN Mercy hospital ship

If you drink enough Kool-Aid, sooner or later you act on it.

Four days ago: Some QAnon Topminds believe that the hospital ship USNS Mercy is docking in Los Angles to take people to Gitmo

Yesterday: Coronavirus conspiracy theorist charged with derailing a train in California

Eduardo Moreno, a 44-year-old from San Pedro, Calif., is in FBI custody and claims that he ran the train off the tracks at a high speed to draw attention so “people could see for themselves” what the USNS Mercy was up to, according to a statement from the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Central District of California. Moreno allegedly told investigators that he was suspicious of the ship’s intentions and thought it might be connected to a government takeover.
One of the many downsides to the internet has been its ability to nurture and enable lunatics who will believe anything sprayed at them.

There was enough of that before; now it's pretty much everywhere.

You're the poster child.
Example, please?

An actual example, without making shit up like a five year old?

Looking forward to it!

You can tell when a guy isn't a "lefty" when Trumpers refused to post what the guy ACTUALLY SAID....so I will help them out...

"A California Highway Patrol officer caught Moreno as he allegedly tried to escape from the scene, according to the complaint. Moreno allegedly told officers and FBI investigators that he deliberately derailed the train because he was suspicious of the Mercy's intentions and thought it was actually part of a government takeover, the complaint said. "

Only dumb asses I see saying shit like that are not "liberals" --- they are Trumpers......and I have the receipts to prove it...
Newsflash.

Trumpres aren't the ones saying Trump is a dictator.

You did know Trump is the guy in charge of the Navy. Didn't you?

Major Einstein fail !
Trains are on tracks, ships are floating in water.
This is the same reason why trains are never hijacked, changing directions to get away usually doesn't work out.

obama sucking off.gif

Forum List

Back