Man That Rescued Biden and Fought With Americans For 20 Years Is Left In Afghanistan

Anyone else think Psaki is blowing smoke and the guy that recued Biden has been left to die in Afghanistan?

"Our message to him is: Thank you for fighting by our side for the last 20 years. Thank you for the role you played in helping a number of my favorite people out of a snowstorm and for all the work you did. And our commitment is enduring, not just to American citizens but to our Afghan partners who have fought by our side," Psaki said.
"And our efforts and our focus right now is, as you've heard Gen. McKenzie say and others say over the last 24 hours, is to the diplomatic phase. We will get you out. We will honor your service. And we're committed to doing exactly that."

I really hope they get this man and his family out of Afghanistan but using diplomatic channels to get a guy out that saved Biden? Why didn't they get him and his family out right away? This guy is a dead man if the Taliban find him.

A Zionist Jew is a complete and total supremacist. Nothing else matters. If you are "friends" and "help," the Zionist jew will still shoot you in the back on command.

The Zionist Jew is the enemy of human civilization.

Anyone else think Psaki is blowing smoke and the guy that recued Biden has been left to die in Afghanistan?

"Our message to him is: Thank you for fighting by our side for the last 20 years. Thank you for the role you played in helping a number of my favorite people out of a snowstorm and for all the work you did. And our commitment is enduring, not just to American citizens but to our Afghan partners who have fought by our side," Psaki said.
"And our efforts and our focus right now is, as you've heard Gen. McKenzie say and others say over the last 24 hours, is to the diplomatic phase. We will get you out. We will honor your service. And we're committed to doing exactly that."

I really hope they get this man and his family out of Afghanistan but using diplomatic channels to get a guy out that saved Biden? Why didn't they get him and his family out right away? This guy is a dead man if the Taliban find him.
This guy rescued Sens. Biden, Kerry and Hagelm so basically we have him to thank that we have to deal with these clowns today.
His being stuck in Afghanistan is called karma

Stephen Miller admitted he blocked Afghans who helped us from being brought to the US. Trump had 11 months to do it.
The guy saved Biden’s life and Biden had eight months to get him out. Hell, the guy made an appeal to Biden and how does Biden respond? Through his press secretary, and that they would go through diplomatic channels? The guy was at the airport! Now the guy is in hiding, fearing for him and his family’s life. This is how Biden repays? And ten you want to blame Trump? You people are cold hearted.

The guy saved Biden’s life and Biden had eight months to get him out. Hell, the guy made an appeal to Biden and how does Biden respond? Through his press secretary, and that they would go through diplomatic channels? The guy was at the airport! Now the guy is in hiding, fearing for him and his family’s life. This is how Biden repays? And ten you want to blame Trump? You people are cold hearted.
Xiden is simply a cold hearted monster.

His point is that Stephen Miller dismantled and defunded the program that would have gotten that man out of the country. Miller told everyone that no Afghan will be allowed into the USA. Trump intended to abandon ALL of these people, as surely as he abandoned the Kurds in Syria.

Congress had to pass new laws to rebuild and refund the visa program for interpreters and employees, but that program is complex and was never designed to get people out quickly. It take 2 to 3 years to complete the visa process. Hardly practical under the circumstances.

But of course someone gave you a talking point so you're going to run with that instead of looking at why this happened at all. You're just going to fling your monkey shit at the human beings passing by.
You are embarrassing yourself. Blaming Trump for the inaction of Biden on the part of a guy that saved Biden’s life? Biden had eight months, the guy was at the airport and the ungrateful Biden said fuck you. Just blows my mind that you and Biden are so cold hearted. Take your lefty tolerance and compassion and shove it. There is no excusing this.

Rescued Biden from what?

Screenshot_20210903-140351.png

Forum List

Back