man shot by cops in wyoming

You act like this is a bad thing.
It is, that's why you guys suffer high gun crime, incidents, deaths and then feel more guns is the answer.

You guys claim the good guys shoot bad guys. Anyone willing to shoot someone else is a danger to society, they're just on the same playing field as a bad guy. So many Western countries keep guns out of the hands of good guys wanting to shoot bad guys, and try to only allow 'true' good guys enjoy guns, at the stats shows the results.

It is, that's why you guys suffer high gun crime, incidents, deaths and then feel more guns is the answer.

You guys claim the good guys shoot bad guys. Anyone willing to shoot someone else is a danger to society, they're just on the same playing field as a bad guy. So many Western countries keep guns out of the hands of good guys wanting to shoot bad guys, and try to only allow 'true' good guys enjoy guns, at the stats shows the results.
Relative truth time....

Just because your culture can't handle the responsibility of guns or the lifestyles that a gun culture creates doesn't mean that we cant....

Relative truth time....

Just because your culture can't handle the responsibility of guns or the lifestyles that a gun culture creates doesn't mean that we cant....
But our culture means even 9 year olds have been issued with shotgun licences. Why are Americans so clueless on guns?

Most likely a lot more to the story but as told not much different from the shooting of unarmed Ashli Babbott by the Capital Cop. The only difference apparently is that if a person wearing a MAGA refuses to comply,, he or she deserves to die.

and try to run cops over with the car
Happened in my town, woman sought shelter at the PD after hubby beat the poor woman bloody. Hubby come on down to the station enraged, and tries to run a statie down outside the PD, Statie shoots the (moving target & you just know he was aiming for center mass) dude , bullet enters elbow area , exits shoulder area. Yours truly was first on scene. I did what i was trained to do, even though i knew i was treating an a**hole

~S~

Happened in my town, woman sought shelter at the PD after hubby beat the poor woman bloody. Hubby come on down to the station enraged, and tries to run a statie down outside the PD, Statie shoots the (moving target & you just know he was aiming for center mass) dude , bullet enters elbow area , exits shoulder area. Yours truly was first on scene. I did what i was trained to do, even though i knew i was treating an a**hole

~S~
why do blacks try to run over cops al lthe time like animals geez

Forum List

Back