man shot by cops in wyoming

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

All he had to do was comply and he still be here. The cops got call that the apartment he was in was being robbed. instead of complying with the cops he and buddy drive off and try to run cops over with the car. Which make car and cops had right to shoot. If he was not doing nothing wrong why did he refuse to comply and try to drive over the cops? Blacks need to comply with cops orders. They get themselves killed.

All he had to do was comply and he still be here. The cops got call that the apartment he was in was being robbed. instead of complying with the cops he and buddy drive off and try to run cops over with the car. Which make car and cops had right to shoot. If he was not doing nothing wrong why did he refuse to comply and try to drive over the cops? Blacks need to comply with cops orders. They get themselves killed.
sure would like to know how he was shoot 4 times in the back of the head if he was driving towards the cops,,

sure would like to know how he was shoot 4 times in the back of the head if he was driving towards the cops,,

How do you know he shot in the back of the head? Because one of his relatives said so to a reporter? Could have been shot as they drove by the officers they were trying to run over. You ex-cons and your cop hate are just sad.

Tucker says his nephew was shot three or four times in the head by Wyoming police officers.

“You don’t shoot somebody in the head three times in the back of the head... That’s a coward’s way,” Tucker said at the vigil.

Maybe Tucker is just full of shit, or the truck was even with them or passed by the time they fired. lots of possibilities. 'Tucker' probably wasn't even there. Tucker may want a new truck and smells a lawsuit.

Last edited:
Did they test him for COVID?

Could be a COVID death. Lets not assume it was the cops.

You don't have anything proving that's right.
just going off whats in the article,,
if it ends up being not true I will of course retract my question,,

as for proof of it being right, its not just a relative, the news source didnt correct it, so that leans in the true direction,,

I sure would expect you to let me know if something comes out that it didnt happen,,

If he wasn't doing anything wrong why did he try and run from the cops?
There's obviously more to this story than what we're being told.
Did he have warrants?
like i said the story. why wer the cops in mask that time and not with nichols. seems like it wasnt the same folks.

Comply or die. The new motto of the US.

Only in America. Rule by gun.

If there's a zombie apocalypse....I want these cops right next to me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back