Man shoots 2, kills 1 after Walmart worker intervenes during theft attempt, police say

I will never understand why someone chooses to escalate their crime from theft to murder. Some things may be worth fighting and dying for, your life, your home, your dignity and future, but I don't think a Walmart order is one of them.

Shooting someone to get away will allow you, what, a week max. of freedom before you are sent to prison for life?

Logic is lacking, especially among the young. This is a failure of the education system.

this is tramp america, just to see what he left us.
Low gas prices, shelves stocked with food and baby formula, a recovery after the Biden/China Kung Flu, employment for everyone, income gap shrinking. Yep, he was going to leave us a MAGA country, but 2020 was stolen and Joe fucked up everything, as he always did while in the Senate.

Wayne LaPierre's America

Donald Trump's America

Ann Coulter's America

YOUR America if you don't vote

You know I bet Walmart has a policy that employees are to just comply with would be thieves.

If some asshole wants to steal some made in China piece of crap that cost Walmart 25 cents it isn't worth risking your life for it

Low gas prices, shelves stocked with food and baby formula, a recovery after the Biden/China Kung Flu, employment for everyone, income gap shrinking. Yep, he was going to leave us a MAGA country, but 2020 was stolen and Joe fucked up everything, as he always did while in the Senate.
We will right it.

Biden has nothing to do with gas being high.
Cancelling Keystone XL had a DIRECT effect on fuel prices. It was headed to Port Arthur to the largest refinery in North America, capable of handling Alberta sand crude.

Forum List

Back