Man rapes woman, becomes transgender, sent to woman's prison

Next we may need to build special prisons for when we convict people who belong to the lgbtq community. They may go to court to prove it too! And get the supreme court justices to vote it thru.

Dear liberals: One of your own just sent a man who raped a woman to serve time in a WOMAN'S prison and all you can do is attack me? Keep up your war on women, libs.

This is minor. Robert Kosilek murdered his wife. While in prison he suddenly became transgendered and wants to be sent to a woman's prison. That's a killer of women deprived of his chosen prey. He found a way to satisfy his desires.

Dear liberals: One of your own just sent a man who raped a woman to serve time in a WOMAN'S prison and all you can do is attack me? Keep up your war on women, libs.

I think the reason why we attack you is you obsess on this one issue, but you leave key points out on your narrative.

Like this one...

Seymore’s story is a complicated one, an unusually long grind through both the criminal justice and mental health systems, all while struggling with gender identification issues. Born intersex, with functioning male and female reproductive organs, she has slowly transitioned to a woman.

Read more here: Charged as a man convicted as a woman a curious criminal case in Miami The Miami Herald The Miami Herald

The slow transition to being a woman includes rape. Of course. Don't all women want to rape other women?

The slow transition to being a woman includes rape. Of course. Don't all women want to rape other women?

Which wasn't the point here. But never mind, continue to rant.

The question is, is a person born with both sets of genitalia, but has had one set removed better off in a prison with the set of genitalia she still has.

And the obvious answer is, yes.

Rape is ultimately a crime of violence. The man intends violence against women. Surgery won't change that. A gang beat down to death might.

This precludes her from being woman?

As a side note, this must have been a very difficult dision for the courts to make. I find it appalling that it is being used right now in order to "shame" libs.

Forum List

Back