Man rams Vax Mandate Protesters with car

A t shirt making fun of an innocent victim is sick. Anti vaxxers have a death wish anyway.
Bwaaaaahaaaa....Still not dead yet, but also not a progressive slave like you, who loves men's ass. You are more likely to die by having your head cut off in England than i do just being free down here in Florida.

...............Tommy T in England................What i have to worry about in Florida.........
1635183979388.png miami girls.jpg

They weren't blocking the road, as you well know. That's why your hero had to drive up onto the SIDEWALK!

Lies are all you assholes seem to be good at.

The linked article doesn’t say where the protestors were. It says he shouted at them and then got in his vehicle and drove into them before departing westbound.

So if the protestors were in the roadway was that justified?

Let me help you understand.

If protesters are blocking the road and they surround your vehicle, and start pounding on it, trying to break in, you can assume that they mean to do you harm.

Is that clear?

Was that the case here?

That isn’t what people demanded when it was BLM in the roadway. It was a law allowing people to drive through the protestors.

The linked article doesn’t say where the protestors were. It says he shouted at them and then got in his vehicle and drove into them before departing westbound.

No ------ that guy's in trouble.

I would say it's justified when blacks pour en masse onto the freeway or belt road around a big city and cars have to fight the wheel to swerve or stop or go on ---- and to stop would be nuts, IMO. Florida has a specific law making that kind of "protest" a felony: bravo, Florida!! I know blacks do it because they can't get our attention (no one cares if they burn their own neighborhoods) but --- no. Just, no.

This seems to be a case of bad temper, and the demonstrators weren't even in the road, I bet. Rightwing people are so much nicer and more law-abiding than the Left; any of the Left, and you never see the BLM stuff --- burn, loot, mayhem.

A t shirt making fun of an innocent victim is sick.
So now baldwin is the victim here tommy?

Anti vaxxers have a death wish anyway.
unless something on the left goes south then the anti vaxxers will be forced to pay into another left wing atrocity and an apology will be demanded from them

So now baldwin is the victim here tommy?

unless something on the left goes south then the anti vaxxers will be forced to pay into another left wing atrocity and an apology will be demanded from them
The girl who got shot is the victim Frank. I would be horrified if a relative of mine was turned into a joke because of a partisan feud. To do it in order to make money makes it worse.

The girl who got shot is the victim Frank. I would be horrified if a relative of mine was turned into a joke because of a partisan feud. To do it in order to make money makes it worse.
The victim of a gun crime, from a guy who is an anti-gun enthusiast. Kinda ironic that the women, who was married, trusted such a person as Alec Baldwin, who threatened to do harm to his own daughter..

The girl who got shot is the victim Frank.
the shirt doesn't mention her, just her killer

I would be horrified if a relative of mine was turned into a joke because of a partisan feud.

what if the person who killed your relative was turned into a joke tommy? would that horrify you?
To do it in order to make money makes it worse.
To make money off the perp would be a welcome venture for me, I would want to do it myself if it were a family member of mine...If someone were to kill me I'm hoping a shirt like this one would only be the beginning.

Last edited:

They were on the sidewalk, also they weren't attacking anyone in cars, he had to drive TOWARD them, so your claim is bull poo, as per normal with you.. The local news has a very good description of the assholes actions. You should look it up.

Yes, we all would. However the PERPETRATOR of the crime, you know, the person we are mocking.. he is fair game.

But you know that, you are just trolling because you are a lying troll.

No ------ that guy's in trouble.

I would say it's justified when blacks pour en masse onto the freeway or belt road around a big city and cars have to fight the wheel to swerve or stop or go on ---- and to stop would be nuts, IMO. Florida has a specific law making that kind of "protest" a felony: bravo, Florida!! I know blacks do it because they can't get our attention (no one cares if they burn their own neighborhoods) but --- no. Just, no.

This seems to be a case of bad temper, and the demonstrators weren't even in the road, I bet. Rightwing people are so much nicer and more law-abiding than the Left; any of the Left, and you never see the BLM stuff --- burn, loot, mayhem.

Yeah. They were very law abiding on Jan 6.

They were on the sidewalk, also they weren't attacking anyone in cars, he had to drive TOWARD them, so your claim is bull poo, as per normal with you.. The local news has a very good description of the assholes actions. You should look it up.

I honestly don’t care enough to do it. I figured I would let you all expose your hypocrisy with a post or two. I honestly don’t care if some RW nut jobs were run down.

Then again. I don’t care if some LW nut jobs were run down. My honest opinion is the nation would be better off if the RW nuts and the LW nuts killed each other off. We could get rid of all the crazies and have a nation of moderates who minded their own damned business.

Yeah. They were very law abiding on Jan 6.
Yeah. I watched the coverage all day -- My favorite was the quiet crowd walking through the velvet ropes, nobody getting out of line. Also the passionate singing of patriotic songs and waving flags. I think Jan. 6 was a stirring day when we could see that some Americans are a much better people than the rioting Left.

Yeah. I watched the coverage all day -- My favorite was the quiet crowd walking through the velvet ropes, nobody getting out of line. Also the passionate singing of patriotic songs and waving flags. I think Jan. 6 was a stirring day when we could see that some Americans are a much better people than the rioting Left.

Yeah.

That’s the ticket. Peaceful. Yeah.

I honestly don’t care enough to do it. I figured I would let you all expose your hypocrisy with a post or two. I honestly don’t care if some RW nut jobs were run down.

Then again. I don’t care if some LW nut jobs were run down. My honest opinion is the nation would be better off if the RW nuts and the LW nuts killed each other off. We could get rid of all the crazies and have a nation of moderates who minded their own damned business.
That's what the local government says in Portland, Oregon. Just let the gangs alone, no police, let them kill each other in the middle of the city. I guess the concept of the State as having a monopoly on violence has gone with the wind.

Yeah.

That’s the ticket. Peaceful. Yeah.

It was peaceful, except for that Air Force woman. Nobody got hurt or killed; some people got overexcited and had heart attacks, and I bet their wives had all been on them about their weight for years. And that Antler Man was such a hoot.

I bet Jan. 6 gets rehabilitated and we'll celebrate it as a great American holiday.

That would be after we win the civil war, of course.

Forum List

Back