Man Punched At Wendy's Died

That being said, I don't really think that the ethnic background of the employee has much bearing on the old man dying. If he'd been hit by a white person in the same manner, he would have probably died then as well.
Except that a white man didn't hit him. A black man did. And that's what anyone would suppose happened, without racial identifiers, because this running-wild behavior of blacks happens so much now.

No way to blame Wendy's for that unless he has long history of attacking customers and they did not fire him
Ummmmmmm. . . . if he had been in trouble with the law for aggressive behavior and yet they hired him, I'd say Wendy's is liable.

If Wendy's knew about it
Many jobs carry an implicit duty for the employer to check carefully for a record, say, of child abuse for child-care employees. I don't know whether Wendy's does or even SHOULD know about prison records --- I'm thinking of BJ's experiments in hiring very dubious homeless people as checkout clerks; some agency had been training them. None of them worked out, but I can see the point in trying to rehabilitate them.

I think California now doesn't even allow employers to ask about a criminal or jail record! They just would --- that's California for you. But it's an interesting ethical issue. What a problem, to hire someone with such poor impulse control that he will just run out and punch the customers.

We have no idea of what the 67 year old man said but it seems that a faction of Americans would justify a fist from a healthy 20 something angry black man to the head of a 67 year old white man for any phrase that includes the word "nigga". Is that what we have become as a Nation?
If it is, it's not something we should have.

You cannot fault Wendy's for this. This is general society rot here. You might can fault commies that have been taking over the government and school systems, but not Wendy's, no.
That young man would go to prison for a long time here.

You cannot fault Wendy's for this. This is general society rot here. You might can fault commies that have been taking over the government and school systems, but not Wendy's, no.
That young man would go to prison for a long time here.

Wendy's should have had better hiring practices.

This was a man in his thirties applying for a fast food job. That should have been a red flag right there.

Nope.

But if you say something provocative, you should expect to get into an altercation.

All said, this man should be in prison for the rest of his life.
I disagree and what should be done is either offer him to go fight for Ukraine or live in Antarctica!

Why waste taxpayer dollars to house, feed and take care of this slug?

Sue the fuck outta the Corp until they think twice about hiring ex con / former felon Brothers with tats & missing teeth

Forum List

Back