Man Punched At Wendy's Died

So you are saying if the guy called him the N word, he deserved to die?
black people think it is alright to kill anyone. we have no idea what the man said didnt look like he said anything to him. the fact is the black man hit and was never touched buy the old man he will rot in prison now. and blacks say they are not aggressive.

It was wrong of the employee (based on what I saw on the video) to go after the old man. And, hitting him with a haymaker like the employee did (it was basically a sucker punch) was also wrong. I feel bad for the old man who died, and I also think that the employee should be held accountable for his actions.

But, you should also remember...............if you're going to sucker punch an old person, it just might kill them,, and you will be charged with murder.

That being said, I don't really think that the ethnic background of the employee has much bearing on the old man dying. If he'd been hit by a white person in the same manner, he would have probably died then as well.
I think the problem is that its a black guy almost every single time. For sure 999 out of 1,000 cases of this, its a black guy. People have the right to complain about a community that is continuously preying on people in such violent ways. This isnt a racial issue, its cultural, but that culture sucks balls and it needs to be eradicated. We cant do that if we arent allowed to point it out.

Yeah, because a people with higher IQ should be picking cotton.
mexicans drop out of school the highest right above blacks. that why mexicans end up in janitor, garderner and migrant work cutting veggies and fruits on farms. then they blame the country were education is free.

mexicans drop out of school the highest right above blacks. that why mexicans end up in janitor, garderner and migrant work cutting veggies and fruits on farms. then they blame the country were education is free.
Mexicans have a much better attitude than Blacks. Work harder. Women are prettier and clean. Just overall more desirable.

It should be murder one. When he came from behind the counter, he committed a premeditated act.
The franchisee shouldn't be the only person sued. The whole organization needs to be slammed and maybe they'll help discipline their help better.

They old guy from Dewey AZ never pulled through after getting punched by the Wendy's employee.

I'm betting someone regrets some life choices right about now.

He did like, get a manslaughter charge or something, right? That was uncalled for.

Children need more people to raise them right, and those people are not the state, it's their families. The State children end up being monsters.

New Topics

Forum List

Back