Man Punched At Wendy's Died

They old guy from Dewey AZ never pulled through after getting punched by the Wendy's employee.

Never, ever lay your hands on someone unless your life is at stake.....there is just too much a chance of serious injury no matter how minimum the punch, slap or push is.....the guy who punched the guy is now looking at years in prison......not worth it.

And you speculate I justify what happened.
No speculation on my part, you complete piece of shit.

It is right there for anybody to see. Without knowing anything about it, you accused him of saying something that led to his killing, thus justifying the notion that killing somebody for what they say is actually some sort of normal reaction. In doing so, you transfered responsibility away from the criminal and placed it on the victim.

Last edited:
Aren't you getting ahead of yourself. A person is innocent unless a jury has been committed, that what you feel about tramp.
wrong,,
a person is guilty once they commit the act,, a courts purpose is to punish them for the act and requires a jury and due process,,
and as we see in the video he is guilty of killing the man,,

No speculation on my part, you complete piece of shit.

It is right there for anybody to see. Without knowing anything about it, you accused of saying something that led to his killing, thus justifying the notion that killing somebody for what they say is actually some sort of normal reaction. In doing so, you transfered responsibility away from the criminal and placed it on the victim.
I said he may have lost his life for something he said. Comprehend that you moron.

Forum List

Back