Man pays ticket with coins,Clerks summon deputies!

I've heard of people paying child support in change. It's pretty childish, but I guess it's legal to behave like a child.

I've heard of people paying child support in change. It's pretty childish, but I guess it's legal to behave like a child.
Childish kind of like harassing someone completely in control of their vehicle but going a little over a "speed limit" so you ticket them to benefit the states revenue...

Man Pays Ticket with Coins, Clerks Summon Deputies

LMAO big thumbs up to this man for doing this I have done this but it was well over 400$! Clerk didn't like me afterword but tough shit.She chose to work for the system that gave me an ignorant ticket.

Until the law has been modified that remittance must be made in every form accept coin, the clerk is out of line for calling deputies. Don't like it, get the law changed.

legal tender is legal tender there is nothing childish about paying your bills

Of course paying with change is childish. If you weren't a childish right winger, you would know that.

How in any way is paying a bill with legal tender childish? What is it with you leftwing whackaloons?

Childish kind of like harassing someone completely in control of their vehicle but going a little over a "speed limit" so you ticket them to benefit the states revenue...

So now you are against speed limits? I've gotten a ticket for going just a couple of miles over the speed limit too. It was a little shitty, but when cops are regularly shown killing innocent people on video, a ticket isn't that big of a deal. If he was black, or if the cop was in a bad mood, he might be dead instead of toting a bunch of change.

So now you are against speed limits? I've gotten a ticket for going just a couple of miles over the speed limit too. It was a little shitty, but when cops are regularly shown killing innocent people on video, a ticket isn't that big of a deal. If he was black, or if the cop was in a bad mood, he might be dead instead of toting a bunch of change.

Jesus you leftwingers are fucking insane.. seriously nuts. Everything you see you see through the prism of race... racist leftwing assholes.

When he withdrew it from bank it was already rolled up. He emptied it into boxes. I am surprised they accepted it at all? I bet other state like CA..........he would not have got past front door. Metal detector.

Of course paying with change is childish. If you weren't a childish right winger, you would know that.

How in any way is paying a bill with legal tender childish? What is it with you leftwing whackaloons?

Of course it was legal. The childish part was paying in a way that would assure so much unnecessary time counting it. I didn't say he couldn't do it. I just said he was a dick for doing it. He had to waste all that time waiting for it to be counted just like they did.

Yes I am. Also against mandatory seat belt laws. My kids wear seat belts/in car seats whenever we leave the house but 2 of my kids ride the bus that DON'T have seatbelts...bit hypocritical if ya ask me. I am an adult I do not wear a seatbelt but my wife does. I was given a stupid ticket for a seat belt and after dragging it out in court for a year I was forced to pay so I paid in change. 162$. I was respectful and listened just like this guy did,THAT is why neither of us was beaten or killed.

Money is money

It all spends the same

IDGAF how I get paid as long as it's legal tender

Yes I am. Also against mandatory seat belt laws. My kids wear seat belts/in car seats whenever we leave the house but 2 of my kids ride the bus that DON'T have seatbelts...bit hypocritical if ya ask me. I am an adult I do not wear a seatbelt but my wife does. I was given a stupid ticket for a seat belt and after dragging it out in court for a year I was forced to pay so I paid in change. 162$. I was respectful and listened just like this guy did,THAT is why neither of us was beaten or killed.

Good for you. You had to stand there while they sat comfortably and counted the change. You showed them, didn't you?

I am pretty sure I tried to deposit a bunch of coins into a bank and they refused? I was told they must be rolled up. They gave me paper rollers to go home with.

I am absolutely shocked these state officials accepted this mess of coins. I am shocked this guy did not get arrested for something? I think I want to move to Texas. nice people.

Try this in CA, NY, CT...............

Good for you. You had to stand there while they sat comfortably and counted the change. You showed them, didn't you?
I had nothing better to do lol.. I had already taken the day off and drove the 80 miles out of the state to where I got the ticket at. Made a day of it. Got lunch,went to some thrift stores they are great places to get cheap books...

I am pretty sure I tried to deposit a bunch of coins into a bank and they refused? I was told they must be rolled up. They gave me paper rollers to go home with.

I am absolutely shocked these state officials accepted this mess of coins. I am shocked this guy did not get arrested for something? I think I want to move to Texas. nice people.

Try this in CA, NY, CT...............

They knew he was a dick spoiling for a fight. He was probably wearing his tin foil hat when he came through the door. Best to just let it pass until he decides to leave unless he's showing his ass too much.

A speeder got a ticket for speeding and wasn't happy about paying the fine. Boo-fucking-hoo! So much for personal responsibility?

Of course it was legal. The childish part was paying in a way that would assure so much unnecessary time counting it. I didn't say he couldn't do it. I just said he was a dick for doing it. He had to waste all that time waiting for it to be counted just like they did.

Meh, so some useless county employee had to work for a change... no pun intended. :) It was probably the most work that clerk had done in years.

Forum List

Back