Man on bail for murder.....found with illegal gun....this is how democrats create gun crime.

My experience with people addicted to pain meds is so negative that while I definitely could benefit from using them to relieve back pain I just endure the pain.

Most addicts don't get hooked on prescribed medication. If you are given such medication and do get hooked, your doctor or facility will provide programs aiding you to get off the medication. Most of the people hooked on dope started off doing it for kicks. They don't seek aid because their aid is simply buying more from the people that got them hooked in the first place.
ray

Why are you ignoring a conservative judge murdering that women????

'He shot me': Why did Alabama give Jason McIntosh back his gun?

My experience with people addicted to pain meds is so negative that while I definitely could benefit from using them to relieve back pain I just endure the pain.

Most addicts don't get hooked on prescribed medication. If you are given such medication and do get hooked, your doctor or facility will provide programs aiding you to get off the medication. Most of the people hooked on dope started off doing it for kicks. They don't seek aid because their aid is simply buying more from the people that got them hooked in the first place.
ray

I was commenting on my experience with people addicted to pain killers, legal or illegal.

Liberal judges are setting dangerous people free without requiring bail.

ray

I was commenting on my experience with people addicted to pain killers, legal or illegal.

I was commenting on Alabama's gun free fire zone.

Roll tide

WTF is that supposed to mean? In your link, it said that the reason she was shot in the arm is because SHE grabbed his gun, they physically fought over it, and she was shot by an accidental discharge. She even admitted so in an interview with the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency (ALEA). After they separated and she went to live with her mother, she went back to her former home she lived in with this guy and they got into another physical fight.

This guy is scum, but apparently she was no angel either. What we're talking about here is two wild hillbillies that loved confrontation. While I don't agree with them giving his gun back, the truth of the matter is it was not an all out assault with a deadly weapon. It was an accidental discharge why she was shot.

Roll tide

WTF is that supposed to mean? In your link, it said that the reason she was shot in the arm is because SHE grabbed his gun, they physically fought over it, and she was shot by an accidental discharge. She even admitted so in an interview with the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency (ALEA). After they separated and she went to live with her mother, she went back to her former home she lived in with this guy and they got into another physical fight.

This guy is scum, but apparently she was no angel either. What we're talking about here is two wild hillbillies that loved confrontation. While I don't agree with them giving his gun back, the truth of the matter is it was not an all out assault with a deadly weapon. It was an accidental discharge why she was shot.
ray, why the trumpian handling of facts? Why the dismissing of her very creditable concerns about her safety? Why the labelling?

Was she living with the controlling white ex-cop when he murdered her?

ray, why the trumpian handling of facts? Why the dismissing of her very creditable concerns about her safety? Why the labelling?

Was she living with the controlling white ex-cop when he murdered her?

No she wasn't. What Trumpian handling of facts? I posted what was in your article to a tee. It's not like he hunted her down and shot her. She took his gun and he fought with her to take it away. It went off accidentally and both subjects admitted to it.

The police confiscated the weapon but had no real legal reason to keep it. You can't deny somebody their personal property or rights based on what one of two people claimed.

ray

Shit head...I read the article........how do you know the judge was a conservative? Doesn't say in your article you dumb shit....also, it says they gave him back his gun because he was going to work as a security guard, you dumb shit...

You are a typical dumb shit. You read the title, from an anti-gun extremist news org. and reporter and assumed it was true, and factual since it supported you irrational world view...

They also had no clear issue because of the testimony of the wife before she left him...you idiot....

Try reading your own fucking sources before you post...

Meanwhile, McIntosh was repeatedly texting ALEA special agent Cunningham asking to get his gun back, according to documentation reviewed by NBC News. McIntosh claimed he needed the gun to get a new private security job. Though he had used it as a duty weapon with the Hoover Police Department, the gun was his personal property.

In text messages, Cunningham arranged with McIntosh to meet him at the parking lot of the local ALEA office. On Nov. 15, 2019, he handed McIntosh his gun, according to ALEA.
-----

Because McIntosh was a police officer, the head of the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency ordered Special Agent Vince Cunningham to investigate the incident. ALEA, a state-level agency, is the standard investigating entity for police-involved shootings in Alabama.

Cunningham took McIntosh’s firearm as evidence. He interviewed Montgomery on Feb. 26, 2019. She told him that during the incident "she was afraid," according to the investigative summary written by Cunningham and obtained exclusively by NBC News.

The ALEA summary says that when Montgomery was asked if the shooting was an accident, she said yes.

The summary also says that the officer who took Montgomery to the emergency room told Cunningham that when doctors asked Montgomery what happened, she told them, "He shot me."

The ALEA report does not include any reference to a chilling 13-minute recording of a conversation between McIntosh and Montgomery that Montgomery’s attorney says she gave the agency. On the tape, reviewed by NBC News, McIntosh talked about his fascination with serial killers and how planning mass shootings was a "soothing thought" that helped him sleep at night. He also told his wife he’d felt the urge to beat her to death with a tennis racket, and if he did do it he’d stand over her body and say, "Laugh now, bitch."

The district attorney did not file charges, concluding in a letter there was "no evidence of the commission of any felony offenses by either Mr. Mcintosh or Ms. Montgomery." The DA left open the possibility that the city of Hoover could file a misdemeanor offense against either one of them. That never happened.

McIntosh resigned from the Hoover department in March amid an internal affairs review of the shooting.

Montgomery did what is difficult for most domestic violence victims to do. She moved out. She moved in with her parents and filed a request for a protection from abuse order.

ray

I was commenting on Alabama's gun free fire zone.

You didn't read your own article you dumb fuck.....I did.......and posted what you didn't read in post #131.....

You idiot...nothing in it backs up your stupid, irrational post....

Let me know the next time you hear of a doctor prescribing 12000 doses of Percocet to a single patient.
Or the next time a pharmacy sells five vases of OxyContin to someone.
LEGALLY
Then you just MIGHT have a point.

I'm not saying take your gun or your ammo.
But with some purely common sense regulation that will deny a firearm to no one legally entitled we can reduce gun crime significantly.

But if you're going to complain about gun crime
While flooding the country with guns
and opposing any reasonable legislation
while "lock all 'THEM' up for life" is your only solution

Then in reality you don't want gun crime lowered. You just want something for which you can wrongly blame Democrats.

Wait a minute. I've purchased guns obviously. When I did, they required a drivers license. They had to fire a round from that gun I was purchasing for the national ballistics records. They did a federal background check on me. Therefore nobody that is not qualified to purchase a weapon can. So what more regulation are you talking about here?

Most criminals do not get their firearm from a gun store. They get them on the street. The few that have purchased weapons from a gun store were legally (by federal government standards) allowed to do so because prior to that, they had no criminal record.

I do want gun crime lowered, but that's impossible to do when the commies have legal gun owners in their target. So how do we do that? Simple:

Anybody caught carrying an illegal firearm faces a minimum of 10 years in prison.
Anybody using a firearm in a crime faces a minimum sentence of 25 years in prison.
Anybody using a firearm that illegally kills another person is an automatic death sentence.
Any straw buyer that knowingly buys a gun for a criminal to commit criminal activity faces a 25 year minimum prison sentence.
As per the OP, anybody that used a firearm in a crime gets no bail for any amount of money.
PLEASE.
STRAW BUYER
PRIVATE SALES
and of course
Throw all of THEM in prison.

You do know that most gun crimes originate with people like you.
Don't forget the Soap on a Rope.

Let me know the next time you hear of a doctor prescribing 12000 doses of Percocet to a single patient.
LEGALLY

But with some purely common sense regulation that will deny a firearm to no one legally entitled we can reduce gun crime significantly.

Then in reality you don't want gun crime lowered. You just want something for which you can wrongly blame Democrats.

Wait a minute. I've purchased guns obviously. When I did, they required a drivers license. They had to fire a round from that gun I was purchasing for the national ballistics records. They did a federal background check on me. Therefore nobody that is not qualified to purchase a weapon can. So what more regulation are you talking about here?

Most criminals do not get their firearm from a gun store. They get them on the street. The few that have purchased weapons from a gun store were legally (by federal government standards) allowed to do so because prior to that, they had no criminal record.

I do want gun crime lowered, but that's impossible to do when the commies have legal gun owners in their target. So how do we do that? Simple:

Anybody caught carrying an illegal firearm faces a minimum of 10 years in prison.
Anybody using a firearm in a crime faces a minimum sentence of 25 years in prison.
Anybody using a firearm that illegally kills another person is an automatic death sentence.
Any straw buyer that knowingly buys a gun for a criminal to commit criminal activity faces a 25 year minimum prison sentence.
As per the OP, anybody that used a firearm in a crime gets no bail for any amount of money.
PLEASE.
STRAW BUYER
PRIVATE SALES
and of course

Yet this beautiful woman is dead in Alabama at hands of a white piece of shit...

The conservative state would not protect her because her killer was white...

210602-megan-montgomery-ew-1254p.jpg

If only a minority had shot her....threaten her....tormented her...then whitey in Bama would have worked to protect her.

LEGALLY

PLEASE.
STRAW BUYER
PRIVATE SALES
and of course

Yet this beautiful woman is dead in Alabama at hands of a white piece of shit...

The conservative state would not protect her because her killer was white...

210602-megan-montgomery-ew-1254p.jpg

If only a minority had shot her....threaten her....tormented her...then whitey in Bama would have worked to protect her.
I'm guessing White Male.
The human ownership force is strong with these losers.
Probably explains their long held opposition to women and Blacks voting.

Forum List

Back