Man nabbed for Bronx rape allegedly said she ‘deserved it’ for ‘slavery’

Turn Right

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2019
Wisconsin
https://nypost.com/2019/06/03/woman-brutally-beaten-and-raped-in-the-bronx-cops/

Cops are looking for a man who allegedly raped and beat a woman in the Bronx Saturday — leaving the 20-year-old victim so badly injured that one Special Victims Division investigator described the attack as “one of the worst he’s ever seen,” police sources said.

The victim met parolee Temar Bishop, 23, with other friends and ended up hanging out with him on a rooftop on Alexander Avenue in Mott Haven, sources said.

Bishop allegedly punched her in the face numerous times and then raped her, police said.

After the sexual assault, he allegedly punched and kicked her in the head and body until she passed out, police said.

She suffered a fractured nose and lacerations to her face and body and was treated at a hospital.

Bishop was locked up for just over a year on a third-degree robbery charge at Altona Correctional Facility and was release on parole July 9, 2018. He was also arrested twice in 2016 for robbing a 99 Cent store.

Well, i wonder why this isn't all over the news. It seems to be right up the race vultures like TYTs avenue. Kinda.

https://nypost.com/2019/06/03/woman-brutally-beaten-and-raped-in-the-bronx-cops/

Cops are looking for a man who allegedly raped and beat a woman in the Bronx Saturday — leaving the 20-year-old victim so badly injured that one Special Victims Division investigator described the attack as “one of the worst he’s ever seen,” police sources said.

The victim met parolee Temar Bishop, 23, with other friends and ended up hanging out with him on a rooftop on Alexander Avenue in Mott Haven, sources said.

Bishop allegedly punched her in the face numerous times and then raped her, police said.

After the sexual assault, he allegedly punched and kicked her in the head and body until she passed out, police said.

She suffered a fractured nose and lacerations to her face and body and was treated at a hospital.

Bishop was locked up for just over a year on a third-degree robbery charge at Altona Correctional Facility and was release on parole July 9, 2018. He was also arrested twice in 2016 for robbing a 99 Cent store.

Well, i wonder why this isn't all over the news. It seems to be right up the race vultures like TYTs avenue. Kinda.

Article says nothing about his doing it over slavery.

This one https://nypost.com/2019/06/18/man-nabbed-for-bronx-rape-allegedly-said-she-deserved-it-for-slavery/
A black parolee arrested for raping and bashing a white woman on the roof of his Bronx apartment building allegedly told a witness that she “deserved” the brutal attack because of slavery, according to court papers.

“She was a white girl. She deserved it because us minorities have been through slavery,” Temar Bishop, 23, allegedly said to someone who witnessed the bloodied 20-year-old woman after the assaults, according to a criminal complaint.

This one https://nypost.com/2019/06/18/man-nabbed-for-bronx-rape-allegedly-said-she-deserved-it-for-slavery/
A black parolee arrested for raping and bashing a white woman on the roof of his Bronx apartment building allegedly told a witness that she “deserved” the brutal attack because of slavery, according to court papers.

“She was a white girl. She deserved it because us minorities have been through slavery,” Temar Bishop, 23, allegedly said to someone who witnessed the bloodied 20-year-old woman after the assaults, according to a criminal complaint.

The really sad thing is that not only was this guy just using it as an excuse, it is very likely that not a single relative of hers was even in this country back in the time when slavery occurred. This is the kind of barbaric, brutal savagery that I fear idiots like IM2 are sowing or trying to sow or going to sow in this country with all this talk of "reparations." It just makes people think something is owed which not only cannot be owed, but can never be repaid. Prison is too good for this animal.

The war on White people has been going on for quite a while. It has has been increasing dramatically the last decade or so since law enforcement is told not to get the Black kids angry.

You Tube repeatedly removes Colin Flaherty's accounts for "violating terms of service" which apparently means don't post anything to get the Black kids angry.

The really sad thing is that not only was this guy just using it as an excuse, it is very likely that not a single relative of hers was even in this country back in the time when slavery occurred. This is the kind of barbaric, brutal savagery that I fear idiots like IM2 are sowing or trying to sow or going to sow in this country with all this talk of "reparations." It just makes people think something is owed which not only cannot be owed, but can never be repaid. Prison is too good for this animal.

This is what enemies like IM2 want to do, intend to do and celebrate when others do it.

I think that you racists who threaten race war, cheer when a cop murders a black person, talks about stabbing blacks, lies about a non existent war on whites, need to shut the fuck up.

Doesn't this belong in current events, if not the rubber room?

This is what enemies like IM2 want to do, intend to do and celebrate when others do it.

Bitch, you can barely speak for yourself, so don't try giving me your attributes.

I think that you racists who threaten race war, cheer when a cop murders a black person
Yeah, we know what you THINK, we don't care what you think and I'll lay the actions of Temar Bishrop, about ten magnitudes BEYOND being just a racist, right at your feet, sick people like you PRODUCE societal scum like him.

I think that you racists who threaten race war, cheer when a cop murders a black person
Yeah, we know what you THINK, we don't care what you think and I'll lay the actions of Temar Bishrop, about ten magnitudes BEYOND being just a racist, right at your feet, sick people like you PRODUCE societal scum like him.

No, you don't know how I think. You assume because I'm not a white ass licking bitch ------ who says what your punk ass needs so desperately to hear. If this man is blaming slavery for this, it's because of psychosis riddled white retards like you and many others like you. So wb when you see the first comment by me specifically saying we should kill white people because of slavery, come talk. But I will not have low IQ hominids like you trying to blame me for shit your addled mind imagines.

So I would tell your punk ass where you can lay Bishops actions, but it is against forum rules.

No, you don't know how I think.
No, we all know quite well how you think, Honey. You've spent the last several years and at least two million words telling us exactly that. Your every waking moment is consumed with white-hot race hatred. You see EVERYTHING as a racial issue, as a matter of race, as a matter of inequity, as a projection of your own sense of self-inadequacy upon others blaming them for your own shortcomings, with your every thought about how to get even and settle a score that doesn't even exist other than in your own twisted brain just for your being Black and you and people like you are just going to end up getting others hurt, maybe killed, by creating a massive rift and division where none should exist.

I used to not think much different about Blacks, they were just other people, but after reading hundreds of your posts you are making me develop a pronounced mistrust and dislike for some of them more and more, and reading your constant whiny, snotty drivel is not only NOT convincing one person on this board to see a thing from your POV, it is having the exact opposite effect. You are single-handedly undoing not only everything you think and believe, you are actually creating more of the very thing you protest against.

Congratulations.

Behold a straw man. Reparations has nothing to do with rape.

Still singing the same song they've been lynching people for since slavery huh? No truth required.

This right here is the sought of thinking that has black people speaking of reparations, because they're still subject to the weird machinations of the white mind, that insists if one black man commits a crime, then ALL black men are guity of it and ALL must pay the price. Yet somehow no American expects to be punished for the likes of Hitler, Bush, Clintons et al.

Bring on the reparations.

Last edited:

Your an idiot. Don't use big boy words you do not understand. Try to keep up with the thread next time.

Your an idiot. Don't use big boy words you do not understand. Try to keep up with the thread next time.
Is that none reply the best you can do?

Forum List

Back