Man kills elk, Elk impales man

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Man Kills Elk, Elk Impales Man Moments Later

The man fell on the elk’s antler when his vehicle flipped over.

582110861600002e002c8fba.jpeg

Score one for the elk.

No, dammit.

Some years ago, the Wall Street Journal did a series of articles on hunting, one of which was called "Bambi's Revenge".

Along with the expected long list of adults killed in hunting "accidents", the number of children is truly chilling and unacceptable. I should say, its unacceptable to me - obviously others don't agree.

No, dammit.

Some years ago, the Wall Street Journal did a series of articles on hunting, one of which was called "Bambi's Revenge".

Along with the expected long list of adults killed in hunting "accidents", the number of children is truly chilling and unacceptable. I should say, its unacceptable to me - obviously others don't agree.
My state just did away with the minimum age for kids to hunt. As soon as they can walk. Picture it.

No, dammit.

Hunting accidents don't compare with the 33,000 born and unborn children NOT accidently killed a month by a woman's right to CHOOSE. Is that chilling and unacceptable too?

No, dammit.

Hunting accidents don't compare with the 33,000 born and unborn children NOT accidently killed a month by a woman's right to CHOOSE. Is that chilling and unacceptable too?
You just CAN'T grasp what this thread is about, can you?

No, dammit.

Yes, I can grasp it as a man gets killed by a moose that he kills. That is called Karma. Now think about Obama and what he has done to the US citizens, and now Karma has come back to bite him in the ass. Just look at my posts a little deeper and you can see the similarity.

No, dammit.

Yes, I can grasp it as a man gets killed by a moose that he kills. That is called Karma. Now think about Obama and what he has done to the US citizens, and now Karma has come back to bite him in the ass. Just look at my posts a little deeper and you can see the similarity.
Okay. It was an elk and the man didn't die, but I see you completely grasped the main idea.
Scoot off, now! Many threads in which to gloat and slam Obama, take your pick!

Forum List

Back