Man In maga Hat Sprays Peaceful trump Protesters

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This isn't good.

Unfortunately this is America today under trump rule.

Americans attacking other Americans. It has got to stop.

The video of the whole thing is in a link in the article.

At one point, the trump supporters hold down a man while the mega hat man sprays him.

We can all have different views but it's wrong to be violent just because someone has a different view from you.

What I find very interesting is when the police arrived, the maga hat man denies he did anything. Several people step up to show the police the video of the maga hat man spraying innocent and peaceful protesters. The police arrest him and take him away while the crowd cheers.

The maga hat coward couldn't even tell the truth. He's too stupid to realize that everyone has video on their phone and they recorded the whole thing.

During Trump protest on Santa Monica Pier, man sprays crowd with bear repellent

This isn't good.

At one point, the trump supporters hold down a man while the mega hat man sprays him.

We can all have different views but it's wrong to be violent just because someone has a different view from you.

What I find very interesting is when the police arrived, the maga hat man denies he did anything. Several people step up to show the police the video of the maga hat man spraying innocent and peaceful protesters. The police arrest him and take him away while the crowd cheers.

The maga hat coward couldn't even tell the truth. He's too stupid to realize that everyone has video on their phone and they recorded the whole thing.

:CryingCow:

This isn't good.

Lol
Politically correct pieces of shit like yourself have no tolerance for anyone that disagrees with you so shut the fuck up you spineless motherfucker...

This isn't good.

This isn't good news, it's WONDERFUL news! About effing time the sh*thead anti-Trump people got a taste of their own medicine.

This isn't good.

I suppose I could take your faux rage more seriously if you showed the same contempt towards leftists who behave the same way.

This isn't good.

Can you show me the post where you condemned "milkshaking"?

This isn't good.

Why dont you know how to post a YouTube video?

This isn't good.

Why dont you know how to post a YouTube video?

he won't answer...Trolls rarely do....They really are cowards at heart.

Forum List

Back