Man, I Just Heard a Spokeswoman From Planned Parenthood on CNN

She states that if 500 million dollars is cut to PPH that there will be children born with no support. Meaning, no support from their birth right parents. In other words, its better to abort a child than to offer it up for adoption.

That organization is straight up evil

-Geaux

Why is that evil? Many kids who go through the adoption system don't come out of it good.[/QUOTE I must be mixed up or my glasses are in need of a change, But batterys failed and you got knocked up?? I guess I missed something in sex ed.

So better to just kill them all instead.

Nice.

Well, seeing as this appears to be the policy of the right anyway, what with wars, executions, an unwillingness to help the children once they're born.

You do realize that 75% of pregnancies end in abortion before the mother even knows about it, right? Damn, God must be one evil bastard.

If you want to create threads on that list of topics, which are totally unrelated to the OP, I will opine.

I am not going to apologize for believing life is the right choice.

How many babies have you had aborted?

So, you're claiming to be pro-life then? Like, real pro-life? Life is important right? Very important.

Okay then. If life is so important then here's the things you don't do.

You don't eat meat or wear leather, because a life has been lost in order for you to eat meat or wear leather.

You don't support executions, because that's clearly taking away a life.

You don't support wars except in self defense, because that would be taking away lives.

You don't support the prevalence of guns in society because the US has the highest murder rate in the western world and most of those murders are with guns.

Okay then, nice to see where you stand on these issues.

Have I aborted any fetus? No, my other half's mother went to the hospital to get an abortion. The machine failed and months later my other half was born.

Why is that evil? Many kids who go through the adoption system don't come out of it good.[/QUOTE I must be mixed up or my glasses are in need of a change, But batterys failed and you got knocked up?? I guess I missed something in sex ed.

Nice.

Well, seeing as this appears to be the policy of the right anyway, what with wars, executions, an unwillingness to help the children once they're born.

You do realize that 75% of pregnancies end in abortion before the mother even knows about it, right? Damn, God must be one evil bastard.

If you want to create threads on that list of topics, which are totally unrelated to the OP, I will opine.

So, you're claiming to be pro-life then? Like, real pro-life? Life is important right? Very important.

You don't eat meat or wear leather, because a life has been lost in order for you to eat meat or wear leather.

You don't support wars except in self defense, because that would be taking away lives.

You don't support the prevalence of guns in society because the US has the highest murder rate in the western world and most of those murders are with guns.

Have I aborted any fetus? No, my other half's mother went to the hospital to get an abortion. The machine failed and months later my other half was born.

I am so glad I live in a country where I do not have to be held accountable to your standards.

Winter.jpg

She states that if 500 million dollars is cut to PPH that there will be children born with no support. Meaning, no support from their birth right parents. In other words, its better to abort a child than to offer it up for adoption. That organization is straight up evil
What's evil in this case is putting words in someone else's mouth. Tell us what you think. Don't pretend you know what others are thinking.
What are you talking about?
"In other words." Sound familiar?

^^^^^^^^^^ :lame2: ^^^^^^^^^^
Not nearly as lame as the OP.

She states that if 500 million dollars is cut to PPH that there will be children born with no support. Meaning, no support from their birth right parents. In other words, its better to abort a child than to offer it up for adoption. That organization is straight up evil
What's evil in this case is putting words in someone else's mouth. Tell us what you think. Don't pretend you know what others are thinking.
What are you talking about?
"In other words." Sound familiar?

^^^^^^^^^^ :lame2: ^^^^^^^^^^
Not nearly as lame as the OP.

PPH is a murdering organization

-Geaux

Last edited:
She states that if 500 million dollars is cut to PPH that there will be children born with no support. Meaning, no support from their birth right parents. In other words, its better to abort a child than to offer it up for adoption.

-Geaux

Why is that evil? Many kids who go through the adoption system don't come out of it good.
Is it really our prerogative to decide a baby's life won't be worth living so it's okay to destroy the developing body in violent ways?

What many people choose to overlook--or perhaps they don't care--is that PP's main activity is screening women for ovarian cancer, and preventing early-stage developments of this malignant disease from spreading. Plus, they provide health care to women that otherwise can't afford such services.

In this sense, PP is very much pro-life. They help those who are already born and breathing. Take away PP's services and a lot more women will die than fetuses, as a result of undetected cancer. If you want women to choose birth over abortion, then promote access to affordable contraception, and offer better services to help mothers who would otherwise have to give newborns up for adoption.

That being said, it is possible to have a moral stance aganst abortion and still support an organization that provides them, if the other benefits that organization produces is also aligned with one's moral beliefs, and those benefits outweigh the undesired actions.

If you have actually given this thought, and still can't come to terms with the fact that PP perform abortions (safely and legally, btw), then fine. You have formed an opinion based on facts and have found that you can't make moral compromises, but had to choose one over the other.

Consider, however that OB-GYN clinics across the country perform abortions. Most of them do so quietly. Some employ doctors who volunteer at PP, while other doctors in the same association will have nothing to do with it, but silently accept their colleagues' decisions.

However, the fact that extreme, uncompromizing PP critics refuse to see this as an organization that promotes health for women first and foremost, can only be interpreted as a misogynist obsession with controlling women. In this sense, they are closer to the Taliban's, and other political extremist groups' values than they like to think.

What many people choose to overlook--or perhaps they don't care--is that PP's main activity is screening women for ovarian cancer, and preventing early-stage developments of this malignant disease from spreading. Plus, they provide health care to women that otherwise can't afford such services.

In this sense, PP is very much pro-life. They help those who are already born and breathing. Take away PP's services and a lot more women will die than fetuses, as a result of undetected cancer. If you want women to choose birth over abortion, then promote access to affordable contraception, and offer better services to help mothers who would otherwise have to give newborns up for adoption.

That being said, it is possible to have a moral stance aganst abortion and still support an organization that provides them, if the other benefits that organization produces is also aligned with one's moral beliefs, and those benefits outweigh the undesired actions.

If you have actually given this thought, and still can't come to terms with the fact that PP perform abortions (safely and legally, btw), then fine. You have formed an opinion based on facts and have found that you can't make moral compromises, but had to choose one over the other.

Consider, however that OB-GYN clinics across the country perform abortions. Most of them do so quietly. Some employ doctors who volunteer at PP, while other doctors in the same association will have nothing to do with it, but silently accept their colleagues' decisions.

However, the fact that extreme, uncompromizing PP critics refuse to see this as an organization that promotes health for women first and foremost, can only be interpreted as a misogynist obsession with controlling women. In this sense, they are closer to the Taliban's, and other political extremist groups' values than they like to think.

That's a lie. PP main mission is abortion. Obamacare is for women truly needing assistance instead of paying for it themselves

-Geaux

-Geaux

Why is that evil? Many kids who go through the adoption system don't come out of it good.
Is it really our prerogative to decide a baby's life won't be worth living so it's okay to destroy the developing body in violent ways?

Well we get to decide if the sperm doesn't go in or not, right? Is it really our prerogative or should we make sure we're banging day in day out not to waste any of that sperm?

At what point do you stop?

Some people say that a baby isn't a baby until it's able to survive on its own, ie, once it's been born.
Others say when it shows signs of being a human in the womb, what, 3-4 months. I think that abortions shouldn't be carried out after this time unless absolutely necessary.
But others might go way back to the sperm.

The issue here is for me is that the planet is of limited size. There are seven billion people and it's pushing this planet to its limits now, and there seems to be an increase. So, either there is control over the population or there will be war which is much more violent, don't you think? If food scarcity becomes more of a problem, if fighting over resources becomes more of a problem, then yes, we need to control humanity.

Do you stop to think about the life of the cow you're eating? It's life too? Life that is thrown away without even a second's thought by most people.

-Geaux

Nice.

Yes it is easy to notice that you hear absolutely nothing from kristians in the US who view Palestinians children killed by Israeli artillery shells. Those images of bloodied dead children are never on their minds or signs, yet they'll wail how they 'love life'.

Hypocrisy writ large.

You are a lying POS.

-Geaux

So how many unwanted children have you adopted?

How about other meddling RWs?

I'll bet you jerks don't even what happens to orphan kids. My bet is you think they go to loving foster homes, right?

Fact is, you don't care about babies and children any more than you care about fetuses. You just want to make other people miserable, especially kids.

MYOB

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

-Geaux

Did she say how many baby parts they would have to sell to recoup the lost funding?
I had almost forgoten about the selling of baby parts for profit. I'll make you a bet the Doctors form another Company to broker the deals on the parts. Germany would have done the war a little different if they had parts for sale back in the 40s ....

If you cared about that, you would be screeching about hospitals and clinics selling medical waste. Every single one does.

But there's no profit in it.

Do you know who buys medical waste? Of course you don't.

NIH. Yeah, start there and look at every other medical researcher in the US.

But, don't worry. The cheeto will be stopping all research, all science, all forward movement. Instead, he's giving big business permission to poison water, food and air.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

-Geaux

Nice.

Wow, this was stupid.

Puhleeze just stick on topic.

-Geaux

Nice.

Yes it is easy to notice that you hear absolutely nothing from kristians in the US who view Palestinians children killed by Israeli artillery shells. Those images of bloodied dead children are never on their minds or signs, yet they'll wail how they 'love life'.

Hypocrisy writ large.

I blame the parents for not kicking the PLO and Hamas out! Anyone else here ever been to the West Bank or Gaza? I have! It isn't pretty what these people have done to themselves.

Last edited:

That is why we have government health clinics. Take the money we give to PP, block grant it to the states, and expand services in those clinics or build more.

Nice.

Wow, this was stupid.

So, the OP isn't about abortions? I was talking about the right to life and what it means. The OP said "In other words, its better to abort a child than to offer it up for adoption. "

So, you'd have thunk that talking about abortions would be sticking to the topic. But oh no, not for you... what would it take for you to see a post as sticking to the topic?

Nice.

Wow, this was stupid.

So, the OP isn't about abortions? I was talking about the right to life and what it means. The OP said "In other words, its better to abort a child than to offer it up for adoption. "

So, you'd have thunk that talking about abortions would be sticking to the topic. But oh no, not for you... what would it take for you to see a post as sticking to the topic?

This is your idea of talking about abortions:

"You don't eat meat or wear leather, because a life has been lost in order for you to eat meat or wear leather.

You don't support the prevalence of guns in society because the US has the highest murder rate in the western world and most of those murders are with guns."

You went to public school right?

Wow, this was stupid.

This is your idea of talking about abortions:

"You don't eat meat or wear leather, because a life has been lost in order for you to eat meat or wear leather.

You don't support the prevalence of guns in society because the US has the highest murder rate in the western world and most of those murders are with guns."

You went to public school right?

I'm sorry you don't get the point.

Life, life is the point.

People say that there is a right to life. The person I was speaking to said "life is the right choice".

Okay, so all these pro-lifers, how much do they care about life? How much are they willing to do to protect life?

Are they anti-executions? You can't be pro-life and pro-executions, it's contradictory.
Are they anti-leather? You can't wear leather and be pro-life, leather comes from dead animals.
Are they vegetarian? You can't be pro-life and eat animals.

Do you get this point or not?

-Geaux

Well we get to decide if the sperm doesn't go in or not, right? Is it really our prerogative or should we make sure we're banging day in day out not to waste any of that sperm?

At what point do you stop?

Some people say that a baby isn't a baby until it's able to survive on its own, ie, once it's been born.
Others say when it shows signs of being a human in the womb, what, 3-4 months. I think that abortions shouldn't be carried out after this time unless absolutely necessary.
But others might go way back to the sperm.

The issue here is for me is that the planet is of limited size. There are seven billion people and it's pushing this planet to its limits now, and there seems to be an increase. So, either there is control over the population or there will be war which is much more violent, don't you think? If food scarcity becomes more of a problem, if fighting over resources becomes more of a problem, then yes, we need to control humanity.

Do you stop to think about the life of the cow you're eating? It's life too? Life that is thrown away without even a second's thought by most people.
1. We're talking about human life, not bovine.
2. Sperm is not a human being.
3. A baby cannot survive on its own after birth. In fact, not until several years later. Thus, "viability" as a measure for abortion is a crock.

Forum List

Back