Man Goes Viral By Macing Someone In The Face And Falsely Accusing Them Of A Crime

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A video of a white streamer pepper-spraying a black man before running into a store, falsely claiming he was carrying a gun and was trying to shoot him has gone viral on social media. The video shows the streamer, who goes by the name Hanzo, live-streaming himself following a man on a Los Angeles sidewalk."Do you want to fight me?" the streamer asks the man, who responds with, "No, not really." Hanzo continues to urge the black man to "fight" him as some of his followers leave comments telling him to mace the man and run.

The streamer continues to pursue him and moments later, pulls out his mace before spraying it in the black man's face. The streamer then makes a run for it, as the man chases after him, entering a liquor store.
"He's threatening to shoot me. He said he had a pistol on him" he adds. "Call the cops, please. He said he had a gun." The video ends with Hanzo threatening to mace the black man again, yelling, "I'm calling the police on you."

Apparently, macing someone in the face and then accusing them of having a gun and wanting to shoot you is all fun and laughs...was the punchline supposed to be this man being gunned down by the police if they just believe what this guy is saying at face value?? Another question is....how is this not assault?

It turns out this is a common thing now with so-called live streamers..all attempting to go viral by doing stupid shit on camera...This particular streamer had done something similar; he is trying to be like another popular live streamer named Baked Alaska...a guy who recently became famous for being brought up on charges related to the Jan 6th Capitol riot.....Again...how is this not assault?

He’s trying to get him killed in probably the most racist way in decades.

Sometimes I hate the world.

He’s trying to get him killed in probably the most racist way in decades.

Sometimes I hate the world.
The comments in the video and the folks I see trying to defend it are pretty disgusting...

But as is the case with too many folks who identify themselves as "right-wing" -- cruelty is the feature...not the bug

"A video of a white streamer pepper-spraying a black man before running into a store, falsely claiming he was carrying a gun and was trying to shoot him has gone viral on social media. The video shows the streamer, who goes by the name Hanzo, live-streaming himself following a man on a Los Angeles sidewalk."Do you want to fight me?" the streamer asks the man, who responds with, "No, not really." Hanzo continues to urge the black man to "fight" him as some of his followers leave comments telling him to mace the man and run.

The streamer continues to pursue him and moments later, pulls out his mace before spraying it in the black man's face. The streamer then makes a run for it, as the man chases after him, entering a liquor store.
"He's threatening to shoot me. He said he had a pistol on him" he adds. "Call the cops, please. He said he had a gun." The video ends with Hanzo threatening to mace the black man again, yelling, "I'm calling the police on you."

Apparently, macing someone in the face and then accusing them of having a gun and wanting to shoot you is all fun and laughs...was the punchline supposed to be this man being gunned down by the police if they just believe what this guy is saying at face value?? Another question is....how is this not assault?

It turns out this is a common thing now with so-called live streamers..all attempting to go viral by doing stupid shit on camera...This particular streamer had done something similar; he is trying to be like another popular live streamer named Baked Alaska...a guy who recently became famous for being brought up on charges related to the Jan 6th Capitol riot.....Again...how is this not assault?

It would be a good way to get yourself shot, down here, as lots of people have CCW and most of those that don't can carry without it, inside the state. The guy could easily have been carrying without the streamer knowing it.

The guy is crazy...what is with the black fingernail polish....

Forum List

Back