Man gets 19 months for urging Trump supporters to kill lawmakers

Nope.

Threats must be credible. This was not. This was simply rhetoric. He is imprisoned for speech that the Reich disapproves of.

We don't have a bill of rights anymore.

The 1st Amendment is gone. We have allowed tyranny to overtake this land.
No no no.The 1st Amend only pertains to libturds and the MSN. There is a 1st Amend for the special people

Then you have the Untouchables.......Oprah....Whoopi...............Behar

My posts here pertain to the double standard so out of whack

Just because we have freedom of religion doesn't give anyone the right to use human sacrifice during a religious ritual.

Tell that to Planned Parenthood.

Regardless, speech is protected. Until the Republic was overthrown in November 2020, the idea that a person could be imprisoned for political speech was unthinkable.

Now the Nazis dance in the streets because it's a reality.

Nor should any government be in existence without limitations. Hence, the First Amendment.

Speech and actions are two different things. One can be criminalized, while the other shouldn't.

This is the most chilling attack on fundamental rights since the first civil war. The Reich has criminalized opposition speech.

Give us a link to any of us being happy when Congressmen were shot by that kook at the softball field. A folk hero? Can't even remember his name....good he was killed by more heroic Capitol police though....the same police that your ilk beat up and tried to kill on Jan 6th.
Ohhhhh no...I'm going to get reported to the FBI now right?

Tell that to Planned Parenthood.

Regardless, speech is protected. Until the Republic was overthrown in November 2020, the idea that a person could be imprisoned for political speech was unthinkable.

Now the Nazis dance in the streets because it's a reality.
Planned Parenthood is not in the Bill of Rights. What Republic? That died at Appomattox..A speech loaded with inciting a riot is not covered under the right to free speech, because it was a moment where speech was used to infringe on the rights of citizens..

This is the most chilling attack on fundamental rights since the first civil war. The Reich has criminalized opposition speech.

I take it as a good sign that they're afraid of us. When the government no longer fears us, we have a problem.

Planned Parenthood is not in the Bill of Rights.

You're too stupid to follow your own party dogma.. :eusa_whistle: Remember you lying fucks claim "Abortion beez in da consatooshun"

But of course I was talking about human sacrifice for religious purpose, sacrificing infants to Moloch at the Planned Parenthood temples.

What Republic? That died at Appomattox..

ROFL

What a fool.

A speech loaded with inciting a riot is not covered under the right to free speech, because it was a moment where speech was used to infringe on the rights of citizens..

You try so hard, but yet are so stupid.

Inciting a riot would require an audience sufficient to riot - the political prisoner had no such audience, he posted a message on social media.

You are defending tyranny because you are a Nazi. You are piss poor at it because you are stupid.

Brendan-Hunt-U.S.-Capitol-riot.jpg

NEW YORK —A supporter of former president Donald Trump was sentenced to 19 months in prison for threatening to “slaughter” members of Congress days after the Jan. 6 breach of the U.S. Capitol — a threat that tested the limits of free speech in an era of contentious political division.

Brendan Hunt, 37, still doesn’t recognize the severity of the violent rhetoric in the 88-second message he posted online 12 days before Joe Biden’s inauguration, said the judge who sentenced him Monday in federal court in Brooklyn.

“We cherish free speech in this country but we also cherish our form of government,” said U.S. District Court Judge Pamela Chen, who rejected Hunt’s bid to limit his sentence to the 10 months he has already been held.

'We won this election, and we won it by a landslide'​

'We will stop the steal'​

'We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen'​

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'​

'We are going to the Capitol'​

It's obvious that trump is still the real president. Only cowards didn't step up to restore trump to his rightful office. Only one person died and that was a woman. Despicable. Hundreds of thousands should've died.

Not me. I know trump lost fair and square and trump can go choke on a donkey dick.
Another win for the good guys.

NEW YORK —A supporter of former president Donald Trump was sentenced to 19 months in prison for threatening to “slaughter” members of Congress days after the Jan. 6 breach of the U.S. Capitol — a threat that tested the limits of free speech in an era of contentious political division.

Brendan Hunt, 37, still doesn’t recognize the severity of the violent rhetoric in the 88-second message he posted online 12 days before Joe Biden’s inauguration, said the judge who sentenced him Monday in federal court in Brooklyn.

“We cherish free speech in this country but we also cherish our form of government,” said U.S. District Court Judge Pamela Chen, who rejected Hunt’s bid to limit his sentence to the 10 months he has already been held.

It's obvious that trump is still the real president. Only cowards didn't step up to restore trump to his rightful office. Only one person died and that was a woman. Despicable. Hundreds of thousands should've died.

Not me. I know trump lost fair and square and trump can go choke on a donkey dick.
5q0qd2.jpg

5p9xco.jpg

More kindling from the American Marxist Party

Forum List

Back