Man fires nail gun into FBI building in Ohio

What the fuck is a "Federal Supremacist"? I've been accused of many things, but never that. All I asked is proof and this is is what I get, lame ass insults?

This is what Cons do, when asked to provide proof, evidence of an event they respond with chickenshit answer that have no basis in reality.....
Because it was a JOKE you retarded, triggered dumbfuck.

So you are going to hell. Well we already knew that.

I do not accept or believe in heaven or hell, though Washington, D.C. in August is about as close to hell one could get.

No do you have the power to decide who does and/or does not go the hell you think exists.

I do not believe in you narrowly defined moral absolutes.

There is no Magical/Mystical/Mythical Sky Man. Nor do I believe in Bastard Human Son.

The deity you believe is the sole power who can decide what individuals, including you can go to hell. Nice try. Epic fail.

I do not accept or believe in heaven or hell, though Washington, D.C. in August is about as close to hell one could get.

No do you have the power to decide who does and/or does not go the hell you think exists.

I do not believe in you narrowly defined moral absolutes.

There is no Magical/Mystical/Mythical Sky Man. Nor do I believe in Bastard Human Son.

The deity you believe is the sole power who can decide what individuals, including you can go to hell. Nice try. Epic fail.
Lol. Your long winded BS is important for whom. Sure isnt me.

Now just how convenient is that?

Suspect accidently left behind a MAGA hat and a manifesto. Was seen fleeing with FUCK BIDEN flag draped around his shoulders, super hero style. 87 AK-16 shell casings were also found at the scene.

In before the "belt-fed" nail gun with red dot memes....Weapons of Mass Construction!

images
I met a guy on a job site in CA, where plywood has to be nailed off just so, then inspected to meet earthquake zone codes. This creates a need for a pro nailer.

He showed me his business card:

Guns and Hoses
Appetite for Construction

They shot and killed a maga fuckup.
But to you St George Floyd of Fentanyl was a martyr and a saint right? Branna Taylor another revered hero. Jacob Blake, who pulled a knife resisting arrest WHILE breaking a restraining order another.

Boy you leftist sure love following shitbags

But to you St George Floyd of Fentanyl was a martyr and a saint right? Branna Taylor another revered hero. Jacob Blake, who pulled a knife resisting arrest WHILE breaking a restraining order another.

Boy you leftist sure love following shitbags
Sure, have you QOP’d as a martyr the Ohio maga fuck boi yet?

Forum List

Back