Man fires at CPS terrorist coming to harass family!

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Working 4 You: Gun Fired During DHS Case Worker Visit

Just LOVE the whining from the reporter and the CPS worker. Oh and CPS bitch claims they were "working" with another family that threatened them with a gun. Hint Hint bitch we take protecting our kids very seriously and at end of that whining report even says they closed the case which means it was a BS call. Bitch needs to learn their place. We don't LIKE YOU we don't WANT YOU AROUND. PERIOD.

Just LOVE the whining from the reporter and the CPS worker. Oh and CPS bitch claims they were "working" with another family that threatened them with a gun. Hint Hint bitch we take protecting our kids very seriously and at end of that whining report even says they closed the case which means it was a BS call. Bitch needs to learn their place. We don't LIKE YOU we don't WANT YOU AROUND. PERIOD.
You don`t want women around PERIOD. I`m sure they feel the same.

"I'm really shocked right now a man came out with a shotgun and shot at me," Fleming relayed to a 911 operator as she was leaving the North Road home in Marked Tree.

You are shocked a man was defending his home and family? Not very bright are ya bitch.

"I was holding my badge up, and he shot the gun. He actually let go a round, that's unacceptable."

Badges don't mean JACK SHIT! The place was marked NO TRESPASSING...you trespassed. Period.

"Can you simply shoot at people because you don't want them around your property without them posing any threat to you?" Working 4 You asked Sheriff Larry Mills.

ROFLMAO pose no threat? Oh that's RICH! CPS terrorists are THE THREAT facing American Families.

And off to court, after being booked into the jail, the dirtbag goes:

"After asking the Poinsett County Sheriff's Office to take action, Fleming filed an affidavit with the district court on Wednesday asking for charges to be pursued.

Ronnie Rollins was arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor assault. The Poinsett County inmate booking shows he was released from jail five minutes after he was booked in. He has a February 9 court date slated in the case."

He should also lose custody of his children, and I hope he does. CPS are not happy campers eh?

You don`t want women around PERIOD. I`m sure they feel the same.
Why would anyone want soviets around? Men should invent artificial wombs so they can do away with soviets all together.

"I'm really shocked right now a man came out with a shotgun and shot at alme," Fleming relayed to a 911 operator as she was leaving the North Road home in Marked Tree.

You are shocked a man was defending his home and family? Not very bright are ya bitch.

"I was holding my badge up, and he shot the gun. He actually let go a round, that's unacceptable."

Badges don't mean JACK SHIT! The place was marked NO TRESPASSING...you trespassed. Period.

"Can you simply shoot at people because you don't want them around your property without them posing any threat to you?" Working 4 You asked Sheriff Larry Mills.

ROFLMAO pose no threat? Oh that's RICH! CPS terrorists are THE THREAT facing American Families.
A fence, a locked gate would be better than a gun. They could sit on their patio and stare back at the psychopath, calm as cows.

You are insane, Odium, and it will not end well for you.

I see CPS in his future if it hasn't happened already
Guno,Guno, Guno, what shall we do with you?''

upload_2016-1-30_15-43-12.png

Forum List

Back