Man fired for his offensive lifestyle

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Lesbian boss ?fired me for being straight? | New York Post

A married, heterosexual gym teacher at a tony Upper West Side private school was fired because his lesbian supervisor disapproved of his “traditional family status,” the canned teacher claims in a new Manhattan lawsuit.

Kenney claims the allegedly biased athletic director “routinely favored other single, younger females without children and discriminated against [him] because of his gender, sexual orientation, ‘traditional family status,’ and age.”

“On at least one occasion Kenney was dissuaded from attending social events with his peers because he was a heterosexual, married male with children, who wouldn’t fit in with [Krieger’s] ‘culture.’”
He says three other married coaches with young children were also sacked. Kenney was replaced by a gay female, according to court papers.

The gay agenda marches on. It's not enough to tolerate or accept homosexuality. Now people have to actually BE homosexual themselves.

A married, heterosexual gym teacher at a tony Upper West Side private school was fired because his lesbian supervisor disapproved of his “traditional family status,” the canned teacher claims in a new Manhattan lawsuit.

Kenney claims the allegedly biased athletic director “routinely favored other single, younger females without children and discriminated against [him] because of his gender, sexual orientation, ‘traditional family status,’ and age.”

“On at least one occasion Kenney was dissuaded from attending social events with his peers because he was a heterosexual, married male with children, who wouldn’t fit in with [Krieger’s] ‘culture.’”
He says three other married coaches with young children were also sacked. Kenney was replaced by a gay female, according to court papers.

The gay agenda marches on. It's not enough to tolerate or accept homosexuality. Now people have to actually BE homosexual themselves.

Alleges....which means he would have to prove it.

And.......I thought the RW doesn't want teachers to be protected from firing? This is what it is like without education unions. Teachers are hired and fired at the will of their administration....for whatever reason.

Let's see how this one pans out.

And we have laws under which he can sue.

If this case is as you outline it to be, he and the others are going to cash in big time.

He has sued and he should cash in big time. It doesn't change the fact that tolerance of homosexuality is rapidly becoming something else. If you are not an active homosexual, you are a bigot.

I had a friend who was punished for no longer teaching a discipline for which he was not hired, at an East Texas public college. The business affairs director of the college advised him exactly how to take care of that. He did and retired well.

I image this teacher will do well if he has not an event of moral turpitude on his record.

The man undoubtedly has a case against the school, which the school, since it is apparently financially a windfall, will settle to his benefit.

The man undoubtedly has a case against the school, which the school, since it is apparently financially a windfall, will settle to his benefit.

I'd rather they put the guy in a kiddie pool full of chocolate puddin' with the Bull-dyke supervisor and televise the wrestlin' match: to the victor go the spoils.

If that woman didn't like how the teacher did things outside of his job, then the woman should have been the one who packed up and left because she is the one with the problem! :mad: :mad: :mad:

God bless you and that teacher always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back