Man Duct taped into seat after causing a disturbance on an airplane.

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
Incidents of passengers behaving badly are either going up, or the reporting of them is.

Passengers duct tape man to seat after in-air fight on Frontier Airlines plane

ccording to the report, Berry walked around the plane for 15 minutes before he groped a second flight attendant's breasts. She told him to sit down and not to touch her, it says. Authorities wrote that Berry then approached both the first and second flight attendants, put his arms around them and groped their chests.

They asked a third flight attendant to watch Berry. The report says that the third attendant asked Berry to remain seated and that Berry punched the attendant in the face. After a fight broke out, passengers intervened by using duct tape to "tape him down to the seat and tie him with a seatbelt extender for the remaining flight," the report says.

Good work with the duct tape. I would have just gotten the three fattest people on the flight and have them sit on the dumbass until they landed.

Who had that much duct tape on a airplane?
It's the new, wire coat hanger...my father's go to apparatus for fixing all problematic things.... Muffler falling off...wire hanger, dish towel falls behind the stove....wire hanger to the rescue! Toilet stopped up...pulled out a wire coat hanger and he'd finagle to the shape he needed.... Duct tape is a great accessory and addition to the wire hanger...and a new jack of all trade fixer! :). Everyone should have a hanger and duct tape in their trunk and emergency kit!!!

Last edited:
It's the new, wire coat hanger...my father's go to apparatus for fixing all problematic things.... Muffler falling off...wire hanger, dish towel falls behind the stove....wire hanger to the rescue! Toilet stopped up...pulled out a wire coat hanger and he'd finagle to the shape he needed.... Duct tape is a great accessory and addition to the wire hanger...and a new jack of all trade fixer! :). Everyone should have a hanger and duct tape in their trunk and emergency kit!!!
You are only 5' 3"?

Anyways gorilla tape is better

1628086101786.png

On my key ring, and about the size of a tube of chapstick.

Everyone should carry some.

I say good for them. They showed great restraint (no pun intended) in tying him down when it would have been much easier to beat him unconscious.

I would have been one of the "larger" people sitting on him in shifts until we landed.

Ummm. No.

That's probably the excuse they use to have it on board, even if it's bullshit.

Like keeping a glove and a ball along with the baseball bat a person keeps in their care to show you aren't carrying it as a self defense weapon.

Another question who pays a few hundred bucks to take a plane ride and decided to fondle the workers

Weird

Forum List

Back