Man Duct taped into seat after causing a disturbance on an airplane.

But this is an indicator that the pressure, stress, and lack of carrot that we are putting people under, is unraveling the whole social order.
People are getting to the point they just do not care any more.
Society does not have enough to offer to make the pain worth it any more.
Obviously this person did not like flying.
Seems almost normal to me.
Why would anyone like flying?

Last edited:
But this is an indicator that the pressure, stress, and lack of carrot that we are putting people under, is unraveling the whole social order.
People are getting to the point they just do not care any more.
Society does not have enough to offer to make the pain worth it any more.
Obviously this person did not like flying.
Seems almost normal to me.
Why would anyone like flying?
I agree with you about the whole social order breaking down.

I've been re-reading this and it's way easier to relate to now, than it was when I first read it a few years ago.

I get why that duct tape was used, but to me, as soon as it could be done, the plane should've landed at the nearest airport so that the guy could then be arrested for being the public disturbance that he was being.

God bless you and his victims always!!!

Holly

That's probably the excuse they use to have it on board, even if it's bullshit.

Like keeping a glove and a ball along with the baseball bat a person keeps in their care to show you aren't carrying it as a self defense weapon.
I've flown on a shitload of airplanes and never seen any with duct tape patches.

Nunya, kid.
So that's a no, then.

FYI, unless you get the immediate KO, actually beating someone until they're unconscious, is pretty hard. Stunned, yes..... dazed, yes.
All the way out cold?

Harder than you think.

I've flown on a shitload of airplanes and never seen any with duct tape patches.

Like I said, an excuse to carry it. I'm sure the main reason is it's useful for restraining some idiot without having to knock their ass out.

Ah, sorry. Misunderstood you.

My grandfather keeps the tire iron for his car right by his seat, between the door bottom and the seat. "So he won't forget where it is". wink wink, nudge nudge. Not so it's handy in case he needs to defend himself, that's technically keeping a weapon on you.

that's most likely how you got so fat, blimpy. "om nom nom" as coping mechanism. and pointing to others instead of "working on it".

Nah, I'm not some SJW crybaby. It's nice to see though I got you wasting your time on this.

Still sucking off Kamala's dildo while getting pegged by biden?

Nah, I'm not some SJW crybaby. It's nice to see though I got you wasting your time on this.

Still sucking off Kamala's dildo while getting pegged by biden?
there goes the blimp, pointing at imagined other fatties, that are some how worse than you.

eat another bucket of slop and wash it down with a big gulp of mountain dew, as is obviously your method of "working on it".

there goes the blimp, pointing at imagined other fatties, that are some how worse than you.

eat another bucket of slop and wash it down with a big gulp of mountain dew, as is obviously your method of "working on it".

So much fun watching you waste time on this.

It confirms my previous estimation that you aren't worth shit.

This comedian.
4i6Ckte.gif

The lefty lawyas will get involved and the typical spoiled frat soy boy yells, "MY GRANDFATHER IS WORTH MORE THAN THIS PLANE!!!"

Reports say the flight attendants (stewardesses) are on suspension cause they didn't handle it right.

The spoiled no good idiot will be rewarded.
Thanks leftists for all of the shit you have foisted on our world.

Incidents of passengers behaving badly are either going up, or the reporting of them is.

Passengers duct tape man to seat after in-air fight on Frontier Airlines plane

Good work with the duct tape. I would have just gotten the three fattest people on the flight and have them sit on the dumbass until they landed.

Both American Airlines and Frontier have duct taped passengers to their seats including a 13 year old boy. It has grown to such a problem that now United Airlines has sent out a memo to its people to please not duct tape passengers to their seats!

You can't be duct taping people to their seats. That is unlawful restraint and it is dangerous: what if the person needs to use the rest room or the plane has a problem? The rise in unruly passengers can only point to people increasingly protesting rude and unfair treatment by the airlines, starting right with the mask nonsense.

The very fact that they HAVE duct tape on the plane suggests this is all premeditated.

If I was on a plane and I saw them trying to duct tape a 13 year old, or anyone really, I'm afraid I couldn't let that happen, and I hope these people sue the bejeesus out of the airlines so long as they weren't trying to hijack the airline or something, and if I saw someone trying to tape up a little child, I'm afraid I might be compelled to beat the crap out of that person then duct tape the living shit out of them in the worst possible position. Let them arrest me. I'm betting the passengers would cheer me.

This is just one more example of how these shutdowns have both deteriorated our society as well as allowed a huge slide in the care and respect that businesses now afford their customers.

Forum List

Back