Man Boobs... Moobs

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Tis a sad tale for liberal men....Man Boobs... yes indeed, liberal moobs

Due to their decrease of testosterone, brought on by the overly aggressive but sexually disinterested older liberal females, sadly studies are showing that liberal men are confounded by the development of man boobs.

Oh yes, so sad indeed, liberal men are also showing signs of increased estrogen levels which remains a bit of a mystery. Sure.. liberals ladies are fun when their young as most men know but the older models are causing their men to become ..... well.....more feminine...

:lol:...(ok I'm kidding)

Last edited:

Due to their decrease of testosterone, brought on by the overly aggressive but sexually disinterested older liberal females, sadly studies are showing that liberal men are confounded by the development of man boobs.

Oh yes, so sad indeed, liberal men are also showing signs of increased estrogen levels which remains a bit of a mystery. Sure.. liberals ladies are fun when their young as most men know but the older models are causing their men to become ..... well.....more feminine...

:eusa_eh:

kennedy-man-boobs.jpg
Can't get any more liberal than that guy was.

ManBoobsII-1.jpg
True McCain guy there fo sho!

:lol:

Man-boobs are the eternal fear of the alcoholic beer drinker.

So far a relentless regime of push ups and eating nothing but fermented fruit has prevented me from suffering this horrible affliction but I know some day I may wake up looking like a lesbian Dolly Parton.

When that day comes I hope to go on The View and serenade Rosie O’Donnell with Here You Come Again.

Stop eating and drinking like pigs and you won't be worried about man boobs.

If you eat and drink like a pig would you not get porcine boobs? And then make friends with a very literate spider who might save your bacon some day?

New Topics

Forum List

Back