Man blocks black delivery driver in Oklahoma neighborhood

All the stupid resident had to do was call the front gate. This is why I would never buy a home in a HOA.
Most HOA's are good, but the bad ones with Nazis running them get all the free publicity from people complaining.

And HOAs help to add to property values if their monthly dues are not high.

The root problem is that there are personality types that do nothandle their authority very well. It goes tot heir heads and they get crazy.

If blocking a car was inherently illegal, BLM would have gone to jail for it a bunch of times. You can prattle on all you want, but nothing will change that fact.

I don't know if it is or is not illegal. All I care is that there's equal justice under the law (the thing that true liberals and true conservatives both care about) - and since no one is generally arrested for obstructing traffic during a protest, I'd say that's how we want it. If they arrest BLM then they must arrest the Virginia gun owners for obstructing traffic.
You do realize that its leftwingers who do 99% of all the traffic blocking, right?

I do realize that the left does do most.. 80%? 90%, 99%? Who knows.. But what that ratio proves is that we conservatives aren't doing enough protesting. We need to get out more.
We constantly protest. We just dont burn shit down when we do it.
Thats a lie.
No, that is fact. Only you left wingers burn shit down and break windows when you protest.
As opposed to burning shit down and breaking windows in celebration?
White People Rioting for No Reason

On the other hand, Category:White American riots in the United States - Wikipedia ( a whole page of listed incidents, I believe at least 108 documented here)

Even I was a little stunned at the African American Explusions hyperlink.
Was that a republican protest? Yeah, i didnt think so. Like i said, only democrats burn shit down when they protest.
And where exactly did you say "only democrats..." prior to this post?
Its in this ^ string of quotes, retard.
I copied your string of quotes, pasted the text into a text editor window then conducted a search on the text string "Democrats". The only reference to the word "Democrat" in that string of text was first made by you and then later echoed by me to ask "And where exactly did you say "only democrats..." prior to this post?"

Are you mistaken or are you intentionally lying?
I think he is conflating 'left winger' with 'only democrat'.

A distinction without a difference any more.

Regardless of what you think I "seem to believe" and such.... the fact is, if the police arrive, and ask you your name and what you are doing, you are going to answer, or you will go to jail.

Yeah, I can do that. Others have done that. That's normal.
This is the part you're overlooking. You nor anyone else cannot do any of the things you listed above without repercussions. Anybody can call the police on anybody. Anybody can sue anyone they want, it doesn't mean that they'll prevail or that their case doesn't get thrown out but few people are insulated so well that if they intentionally initiate harm to someone that they will not suffer some form of damage themselves.

You in particular would find it very unpleasant to go up against me simply because you've outlined your intentions on an internet message board and indicate that there are others besides yourself willing to engage in this scenario, I can only presume simply to prove a point. And you mention that my actions will cause harm to my family because a bunch of males can't take being told that they can't have something they want?

I find it very intriguing that you believe you are a good person from good parents when you've readily admitted to being a racist if you are the same person who says they racially profile any black people that come to their building. That's not what good people are made of.

Lastly, I know this never crossed your mind, but we are not all equal. And your misinterpretation of the U.S. Constitution and your effort to ascribe to me words I never said says alot about your character as well as your education or lack thereof.

And well surprise surprise suprise, you ARE the guy I was recalling having a conversation with and for the exact reason I stated below:
Andylusion said:
NewsVine_Mariyam said:

Andylusion said:

And if you enter my apartment complex, I'll require an ID. Yes, we did that.
What if the person refuses to provide ID and who are you?
Then you get what you get. Stop complaining about someone blocking the door then.

Because here's what is going to happen.... either you are going to fight me, and then someone will call police, and then we'll find out who you are anyway....

Or you yourself will call police, and then we'll find out who you are anyway....

So either way, we'll find out who you are. So why not just tell me who you are to start with?

Who am I? I'm someone who is going to find out why a stranger is in my apartment complex, because we've had a string of robberies.

Again... no matter what you do, I'll find out who you are. You either do it the hard way.... and taat ike up 2 hours of your time, waiting for police to arrive, question you, and then tell me who you are..... or you can just tell me, and be on your way.

You decide. I'll be happy to find out whichever way you want it.
Well that's awfully assholey of you. And what if I live there? I'm not required to identify myself to any of the neighbors.

You act like you're the only person who has the capability to identiy others, remember that the next time you decide to target someone by creating a situation that requires police involvement, I don't care what kind of crime problems you're having.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
You know what, my mind automatically blanks out the labels. When I first had a conversation with Godboy it was regarding this same topic - that white people have never rioted and that black people have a propensity for it.
No; in this case your mind automatically created a label. White. The discussion was left riots (see Antifa) versus right protests (see gun protest in Virginia) but you turned it into white and went back 100 years to get an example of white violence. Godboy's comment was not white versus black. YOU created that label.
I can see why you would believe that however this is my first conversation with Godboy below which is why I know he's a racist and can't ever admit when he's mistaken about something, at least not to a black person:
1589949867991.png

This one is too long to post all of it but the link is here: more fake racism
1589950014018.png
1589950267721.png
1589950167520.png

Another one to file under "working while black"....
Man blocks black delivery driver in an Oklahoma neighborhood
Just typical HOA Nazis thinking they can police the world.

When I drove delivery for a local paint company, I got stopped by HOA folks all the time down in the Potomac area. I just cooperated with them, gave them the info that they thought they needed and was off to do the delivery.

Why did the driver not tell them who the delivery was for?

You don't want to disclose who you selling crack to. :D
Or why I have an Uzi in my trunk.

Damn racists.

You know what, my mind automatically blanks out the labels. When I first had a conversation with Godboy it was regarding this same topic - that white people have never rioted and that black people have a propensity for it.
No; in this case your mind automatically created a label. White. The discussion was left riots (see Antifa) versus right protests (see gun protest in Virginia) but you turned it into white and went back 100 years to get an example of white violence. Godboy's comment was not white versus black. YOU created that label.
Godboy's comment has already been proven to be a lie and therefore this whole point is rendered moot at this time.

All these labels - conservatives, liberals, right-wing, left-wing, etc. - the adjectives that elicit strong emotions instead of the subject matter cause people to argue over the pettiest of things instead of focusing on the topic at hand thereby completely missing the whole point of the conversation or article, particularly since people use the terms in ways other than their actual definitions.

The last news article I posted last night is entitled "Trump's Secret New Watchlist Lets His Administration Track Americans Without Needing a Warrant" and right on que, one of the first people to respond went off on a vulgar tirade in defense of Traump.

It doesn't matter that it's the Trump Administration doing the spying now, or that it was the Obama Administration doing it previously or that it was the Bush Administration prior to then. The critical issue is that our government is doing this at all when it shouldn't be and that no one is holding them accountable because our Congress people don't behave much better than the adults acting like children posting here at times. Far too many people are bickering over whose watch it occurred under instead of attempting to do something about the fact that it's being done at all.

Same with just about every single topic broached on these boards

• Thanks
If blocking a car was inherently illegal, BLM would have gone to jail for it a bunch of times. You can prattle on all you want, but nothing will change that fact.

I don't know if it is or is not illegal. All I care is that there's equal justice under the law (the thing that true liberals and true conservatives both care about) - and since no one is generally arrested for obstructing traffic during a protest, I'd say that's how we want it. If they arrest BLM then they must arrest the Virginia gun owners for obstructing traffic.
You do realize that its leftwingers who do 99% of all the traffic blocking, right?

I do realize that the left does do most.. 80%? 90%, 99%? Who knows.. But what that ratio proves is that we conservatives aren't doing enough protesting. We need to get out more.
Thats a lie.
No, that is fact. Only you left wingers burn shit down and break windows when you protest.
As opposed to burning shit down and breaking windows in celebration?
White People Rioting for No Reason

On the other hand, Category:White American riots in the United States - Wikipedia ( a whole page of listed incidents, I believe at least 108 documented here)

Even I was a little stunned at the African American Explusions hyperlink.
Was that a republican protest? Yeah, i didnt think so. Like i said, only democrats burn shit down when they protest.
And where exactly did you say "only democrats..." prior to this post?
Its in this ^ string of quotes, retard.
I copied your string of quotes, pasted the text into a text editor window then conducted a search on the text string "Democrats". The only reference to the word "Democrat" in that string of text was first made by you and then later echoed by me to ask "And where exactly did you say "only democrats..." prior to this post?"

Are you mistaken or are you intentionally lying?

Quite possibly, I've grown accustomed to his "debating style".

Quite possibly, I've grown accustomed to his "debating style".
Well, there is a lot of AltLite perspective that is not overtly IP White Nationalist, but can be seen that way.

Alot of white conservatives are outraged that if they simply criticise a black politician or question the White KKK narrative, they get labeled as racist.

I dont see these guys as racist as I think of that as an ideologiclly driven system of thought, as to where I suspect Godboy is just a bigot, which I dont equate with racism, just a certain kind of ignorance.

• Thanks
Well, there is a lot of AltLite perspective that is not overtly IP White Nationalist, but can be seen that way.

Alot of white conservatives are outraged that if they simply criticise a black politician or question the White KKK narrative, they get labeled as racist.

I dont see these guys as racist as I think of that as an ideologiclly driven system of thought, as to where I suspect Godboy is just a bigot, which I dont equate with racism, just a certain kind of ignorance.
So how to you personally distinguish ignorance or bigotry from racism? Does it depend on the amount of damage inflicted or caused by the antagonistic/annoymosity or does it have to be major damage to qualify for you?

• Thanks
Thats a lie.

When was the last time conservative protesters were burning shit down and rioting?

Give us few examples, please.

Charlottesville

Uhm... no.

There was no riot, and no burning shit, not from conservatives. You wish that's the case, but it didn't happen.

Try again.

WTF? They didn't burn mosquito torches and kill a woman?

Also, whats with the old NAZI chants by those crackers.

How is that a riot?

Did you tell the judge, "how is that a riot?"

From your link: "Two members of a white supremacist group pleaded guilty "

Two members?

And you call that a riot? What property did they destroyed or burned? Are you saying that what happened there is equivalent to what happened in Ferguson or Baltimore? Not defending those idiots, but what you call a "riot" was merely a brawl.
The entire event was a riot and they were part of it. And exactly what was the anger for? Compare that to the killings of innocent men in Baltimore and Ferguson. Then add up a people tired of the 243 years of such treatment before you run your mouth.

MLK said a riot is the language of the unheard. When have whites not been heard in this country?

Well, MLK in his speech said: "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

If only he realized that blacks have been judged by the content of their character all along.

Are you unaware of the number of people on this message board alone who have readily admitted and stated unequivocally that if they see a black person in their neighborhood they consider them a criminal suspect? As long as there is a significant portion of the U.S. population who believes as they do and acts on it then we will continue to have these incidents.

There are numerous communities in America that are virtually or literally 100% Honky. Its going to pique people's interest when someone of non-honky ethnicity drops in.

I'm sure that the neighbors would be peaking out their windows if I walked down the streets of Watts or Bed Stuy or numerous other Ghettos that the residents don't know me, too.

I'm pretty sure when white walks into ghetto it doesn't get any attention from anybody.

And if he/she get robbed, raped, or killed, it has nothing to do with race.

Whose white?

And why are these posts so racist?

What exactly is racist there?

Be white and make a wrong turn to Detroit East side, or Chicago South side.

What do you think it would happen? You may think they would politely ask you to leave from their "private" gated community?
If you are white and driving a delivery truck the people know that you are taking something to somebodys house. Think before you run y9our mouth trying to make false equivalences.

You sound as someone who was never in Detroit East side. I highly recommend it as your next tourist destination.

Thats a lie.

When was the last time conservative protesters were burning shit down and rioting?

Charlottesville

Uhm... no.

There was no riot, and no burning shit, not from conservatives. You wish that's the case, but it didn't happen.

Try again.

How is that a riot?

Two members?

And you call that a riot? What property did they destroyed or burned? Are you saying that what happened there is equivalent to what happened in Ferguson or Baltimore? Not defending those idiots, but what you call a "riot" was merely a brawl.
The entire event was a riot and they were part of it. And exactly what was the anger for? Compare that to the killings of innocent men in Baltimore and Ferguson. Then add up a people tired of the 243 years of such treatment before you run your mouth.

MLK said a riot is the language of the unheard. When have whites not been heard in this country?

Well, MLK in his speech said: "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

If only he realized that blacks have been judged by the content of their character all along.
Its funny how every non black race and nationality in our country universally came to the same conclusion... black culture fucking sucks and it produces MANY terrible people that you cant trust.

All the stupid resident had to do was call the front gate. This is why I would never buy a home in a HOA.
Most HOA's are good, but the bad ones with Nazis running them get all the free publicity from people complaining.

And HOAs help to add to property values if their monthly dues are not high.

The root problem is that there are personality types that do nothandle their authority very well. It goes tot heir heads and they get crazy.

Well put.
That's pretty much it, in a nutshell.

• Thanks
In normal times, a Type I error is ho hum, and doesn't even make the local news, and that's how it still is for all Type I errors EXCEPT when the person making the error is white and the subject of the error is black. Then it is national news.

It's not ho hum when a man is held against his will, regardless of why. But when racism is the reason the person is held, that makes it national news. Racists need to be publicly shamed and shunned.

Only complete idiots can't find a better reason to like a person or dislike a person, one that goes any deeper than their skin color.
One of the many problems with the Great National Sin being "racism" is that, to the extent it can even be defined, it is misapplied, and, because it is an "ism", it can be asserted anywhere at any time against anybody. That's why the murderous, totalitarian, genocidal left loves it. It' like "enemy of the people". It doesn't require proof of any inculpatory action. Just the assertion is enough to justify execution, as history's most lethal group, the Bolsheviks, amply demonstrated.

You are a case in point. You see that the resident was white and the driver was black, and, presto, you KNOW that the motivating factor was "racism". Just as the Bolsheviks only needed to see that the prisoner was an artist to determine guilt and execute him, all you need to see is that resident was white to determine guilt. As Lenin famously said, all of history comes down to Who? Whom?
That's because whites have a 243 year history of consistent racist behavior. The only white people really whining about being called racists are the whites who actually are racist.
You're kind of a knucklehead, so you probably won't be able to grasp this, but here goes.
  1. Race is nothing more than a very large, very extended, slightly inbred family. That's it. Members of the same race are more related to each other than they are to any other members of any other race.
  2. Therefore, to call someone a racist is to call someone a familyist.
  3. And yes, I am more solicitous of my mother's well-being than any other mother's on earth. She is higher in my affections. I will contribute to her happiness before I will contribute to the happiness of any other mother, and I flat out love her more than any other mother on earth.
  4. So what? If I didn't put my mother first, I would be something of a monster, wouldn't I.
  5. Blacks put other blacks first. Jews put other Jews first. Chinese put other Chinese first. There's nothing wrong with that.
  6. It is only whites who think it's a sin to put other whites first.
  7. Everyone else knows down deep this whole "racism" thing is a huge scam being run on the people who created the greatest civilization in history in order to destroy them.
  8. Other than the whites themselves, the only people who really think racism is evil are the mediocrities such as yourself who've convinced themselves of it out of the need to blame their failure in life on somebody else.
If there was a law I could have passed that would give me and others like me advantages that people not of our group were not entitled to, do you think that would be a good thing or a fair thing for me & my group? What about those not in our group?

In the United States many of our laws were written in order to exclude people African descent from the same benefits and privileges that whites enjoyed so to attempt to downplay the type of institutional racism that was legislatively woven into U.S. law and society would require willful ignorance to ignore, in my opinion.
I suppose almost all our laws are written to give our group advantages. Our highway safety laws, for example, are written for the benefit of Americans. Brazilians are not entitled to the safety advantages they provide. And Brazilian laws work the same way in reverse. So what?

Many of our laws were not "written to exclude blacks". There were some exceptions, I suppose, like the famous Jim Crow laws. For a short time. In only a few states. And, for the most part, the Jim Crow laws were how our ancestors addressed the problem of black crime. But those laws haven't existed for a very long time. Yet we're still getting beaten up about them, and the white people who put an end to them are never thanked.

It's like slavery. Everybody was in on the African slave trade. African warlords captured Africans and sold them to Arab slavers who drove them to the coast where they were put on ships financed by Jews and taken to South America, where Jews and Europeans used them for labor. A small percentage came to North America. Slavery had existed for 300 years in North America already when the United States was born, and it only took less than a third of that amount of time for Americans to get rid of it--even though it cost us a horrific and bloody war of brother against brother for the benefit of members of another race. There is no other example of anything like that in world history. Then, it only took another hundred years to have the descendants of these illiterate slaves standing as full citizens with the majority--the wealthiest, most educated, most influential, most creative population of African descent anywhere in the world.

But instead of recognizing this glorious achievement by both black and white Americans, so many blacks today are willing to snipe from the corners about the 'willful ignorance" of white people and the "institutional racism" of white people in exchange for their pats on the head from their Jewish controllers--the George Soroses and the New York Times et al.

Except for Louis Farrakhan, blacks don't see what the Jews have in store for them.
More excuses. You point out that slaves were illiterate. It was made against the law for blacks to read and write. A slave could be killed for having that ability. The civil war was not about about freeing blacks and blacks died fighting in that war. There is no other example of that happening because there is no example of that happening at all except in the imagination of white supremacist excuse making bastards like you. So while your post wants to excuse things, you need to be more accurate in your opinions.

Thats a lie.

Charlottesville

Uhm... no.

Try again.

How is that a riot?

Two members?

Its funny how every non black race and nationality in our country universally came to the same conclusion... black culture fucking sucks and it produces MANY terrible people that you cant trust.
Every non black race has not come to that conclusion.

Blocking the public road without permission is illegal. Those BLM fucks are not in jail because nobody wanted to be labeled as "racist" for doing so.
Not wantiing to be called racists never stopped whites before. That's why black lives mattter exists.
Black Lives Matter exists because George Soros bankrolls it. So blind, you people.
George Soros doesn't fud BLM.

We see the same repetitive ignorance from the same stormfront members that always enters discussions like this one.

In normal times, a Type I error is ho hum, and doesn't even make the local news, and that's how it still is for all Type I errors EXCEPT when the person making the error is white and the subject of the error is black. Then it is national news.

It's not ho hum when a man is held against his will, regardless of why. But when racism is the reason the person is held, that makes it national news. Racists need to be publicly shamed and shunned.

Only complete idiots can't find a better reason to like a person or dislike a person, one that goes any deeper than their skin color.
One of the many problems with the Great National Sin being "racism" is that, to the extent it can even be defined, it is misapplied, and, because it is an "ism", it can be asserted anywhere at any time against anybody. That's why the murderous, totalitarian, genocidal left loves it. It' like "enemy of the people". It doesn't require proof of any inculpatory action. Just the assertion is enough to justify execution, as history's most lethal group, the Bolsheviks, amply demonstrated.

You are a case in point. You see that the resident was white and the driver was black, and, presto, you KNOW that the motivating factor was "racism". Just as the Bolsheviks only needed to see that the prisoner was an artist to determine guilt and execute him, all you need to see is that resident was white to determine guilt. As Lenin famously said, all of history comes down to Who? Whom?
That's because whites have a 243 year history of consistent racist behavior. The only white people really whining about being called racists are the whites who actually are racist.
You're kind of a knucklehead, so you probably won't be able to grasp this, but here goes.
  1. Race is nothing more than a very large, very extended, slightly inbred family. That's it. Members of the same race are more related to each other than they are to any other members of any other race.
  2. Therefore, to call someone a racist is to call someone a familyist.
  3. And yes, I am more solicitous of my mother's well-being than any other mother's on earth. She is higher in my affections. I will contribute to her happiness before I will contribute to the happiness of any other mother, and I flat out love her more than any other mother on earth.
  4. So what? If I didn't put my mother first, I would be something of a monster, wouldn't I.
  5. Blacks put other blacks first. Jews put other Jews first. Chinese put other Chinese first. There's nothing wrong with that.
  6. It is only whites who think it's a sin to put other whites first.
  7. Everyone else knows down deep this whole "racism" thing is a huge scam being run on the people who created the greatest civilization in history in order to destroy them.
  8. Other than the whites themselves, the only people who really think racism is evil are the mediocrities such as yourself who've convinced themselves of it out of the need to blame their failure in life on somebody else.
If there was a law I could have passed that would give me and others like me advantages that people not of our group were not entitled to, do you think that would be a good thing or a fair thing for me & my group? What about those not in our group?

In the United States many of our laws were written in order to exclude people African descent from the same benefits and privileges that whites enjoyed so to attempt to downplay the type of institutional racism that was legislatively woven into U.S. law and society would require willful ignorance to ignore, in my opinion.
I suppose almost all our laws are written to give our group advantages. Our highway safety laws, for example, are written for the benefit of Americans. Brazilians are not entitled to the safety advantages they provide. And Brazilian laws work the same way in reverse. So what?

Many of our laws were not "written to exclude blacks". There were some exceptions, I suppose, like the famous Jim Crow laws. For a short time. In only a few states. And, for the most part, the Jim Crow laws were how our ancestors addressed the problem of black crime. But those laws haven't existed for a very long time. Yet we're still getting beaten up about them, and the white people who put an end to them are never thanked.

It's like slavery. Everybody was in on the African slave trade. African warlords captured Africans and sold them to Arab slavers who drove them to the coast where they were put on ships financed by Jews and taken to South America, where Jews and Europeans used them for labor. A small percentage came to North America. Slavery had existed for 300 years in North America already when the United States was born, and it only took less than a third of that amount of time for Americans to get rid of it--even though it cost us a horrific and bloody war of brother against brother for the benefit of members of another race. There is no other example of anything like that in world history. Then, it only took another hundred years to have the descendants of these illiterate slaves standing as full citizens with the majority--the wealthiest, most educated, most influential, most creative population of African descent anywhere in the world.

But instead of recognizing this glorious achievement by both black and white Americans, so many blacks today are willing to snipe from the corners about the 'willful ignorance" of white people and the "institutional racism" of white people in exchange for their pats on the head from their Jewish controllers--the George Soroses and the New York Times et al.

Except for Louis Farrakhan, blacks don't see what the Jews have in store for them.
More excuses. You point out that slaves were illiterate. It was made against the law for blacks to read and write. A slave could be killed for having that ability. The civil war was not about about freeing blacks and blacks died fighting in that war. There is no other example of that happening because there is no example of that happening at all except in the imagination of white supremacist excuse making bastards like you. So while your post wants to excuse things, you need to be more accurate in your opinions.
The Civil War was about ending slavery. Period. White-hating, America-hating mediocrities such as yourself refuse to admit it, but it is true. Had slavery not existed in the United States, the war would not have been fought. Read the Lincoln-Douglas debates in the run-up to the 1860 presidential election. They are ALL about slavery. The Missouri compromise and the Kansas-Nebraska Act were battles over slavery. The original Declaration of Independence included a condemnation of slavery that was removed only because the southern colonies refused to join the revolution against England if it remained. White Christian countries in Europe and the United States were the first nations in history to outlaw slavery on moral grounds. In Africa, slavery still exists. In parts of black Africa, pygmies and bushmen are still enslaved and even hunted for food. Your blind hatred of whites leaves you foaming at the mouth, endlessly posting your ignorant venom-filled tripe here.

Blocking the public road without permission is illegal. Those BLM fucks are not in jail because nobody wanted to be labeled as "racist" for doing so.
Not wantiing to be called racists never stopped whites before. That's why black lives mattter exists.
Black Lives Matter exists because George Soros bankrolls it. So blind, you people.
George Soros doesn't fud BLM.
That funding comes in addition to more than $33 million in grants to the Black Lives Matter movement from top Democratic Party donor George Soros through his Open Society Foundations, as well as grant-making from the Center for American Progress. Washington Times

Forum List

Back