Dr Fauci reveals that nausea & side splitting headaches are two common symptoms of talking to Rand Paul!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:iyfyus.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Anthony Fauci has revealed that nausea and a splitting headache are two common symptoms of talking to Rand Paul.

The esteemed virologist disclosed that he had taken part in a clinical study that required him to converse with the senator from Kentucky several times in a one-year period.

In addition to nausea and headaches, those who come in contact with Paul’s voice may experience “a sensation of wanting to be anywhere but there,” Fauci said.

After thirty seconds of him talking, bam, it hits you,” he said. “You have to lie down in a dark room someplace.”

To avoid these symptoms, Fauci recommended social distancing from Paul “as much as possible.”

The virologist said that he deserved no special credit for subjecting himself to the Rand Paul experiment. “I was just doing my job as a scientist,” he said. “I talked to Rand Paul so that the American people wouldn’t have to.”

Good god, you are the least funny shitbag in the history of un-funniness.

You should stay out of Satire. 99% of it is over your head ;)
It's not over my head...It's not funny, just like the rest of the cyber-shit that limply tries to pass istelf off for "humor" from Bore-owitz...You're not funny either....Just give it up..

Good god, you are the least funny shitbag in the history of un-funniness.
We know you prefer to laugh at old men tripping over stairs, you laugh even harder if they hurt themselves and you roll on the floor laughing if they die from falling down the stairs.....Laugh clown, laugh..

No really it’s hi-larious. Even after 5,000 times! :D

1620839266615.gif

Government officials are supposed to ask tough question and demand transparency. If they are giving medical experts a headache while some shut down schools and businesses, they aren't doing their jobs.

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Anthony Fauci has revealed that nausea and a splitting headache are two common symptoms of talking to Rand Paul.

The esteemed virologist disclosed that he had taken part in a clinical study that required him to converse with the senator from Kentucky several times in a one-year period.

In addition to nausea and headaches, those who come in contact with Paul’s voice may experience “a sensation of wanting to be anywhere but there,” Fauci said.

After thirty seconds of him talking, bam, it hits you,” he said. “You have to lie down in a dark room someplace.”

To avoid these symptoms, Fauci recommended social distancing from Paul “as much as possible.”

The virologist said that he deserved no special credit for subjecting himself to the Rand Paul experiment. “I was just doing my job as a scientist,” he said. “I talked to Rand Paul so that the American people wouldn’t have to.”
Yeah, I've watched Fauci so a slow metamorphosis over the last year. At first he was the slightly shy doctor, embarrassed by Trump's ignorance, lies and lunacy at those pressers. Now he's sick of the destructive nonstop bullshit and doesn't put up with it any more. :laugh:

Government officials are supposed to ask tough question and demand transparency. If they are giving medical experts a headache while some shut down schools and businesses, they aren't doing their jobs.

Meh - Randy was just repeating conspiracy theories he read about on Gateway Pundit :rolleyes-41:

Yeah, I've watched Fauci so a slow metamorphosis over the last year. At first he was the slightly shy doctor, embarrassed by Trump's ignorance, lies and lunacy at those pressers. Now he's sick of the destructive nonstop bullshit and doesn't put up with it any more. :laugh:

He’s Fauci UNLEASHED now. The man is actually joyful ..
Well, unless he’s talking to Rand Paul :laughing0301:

WYEDFO?

New Topics

Forum List

Back