Man badly beaten near death in NYC

Very hard to see these photos
The suspect should be executed

Very sad 😞
Execute him??? He'll be out of jail before the bloody guy gets past Covid screening and protocols at Bellevue. Execute him.... please wake up cinderella they probably won't even prosecute him

Very sad 😞

Should be executed???
Chauvin chokes a guy to death and you stood by him line he was Jesus Christ.
You hypocrites. You don't know what took place. I'm assuming you are assuming the attacker was a leftie because that's how you would like is to go.

Should be executed???
You hypocrites. You don't know what took place. I'm assuming you are assuming the attacker was a leftie because that's how you would like is to go.
I didn't pass judgement On Chauvin 12 other people did decision works for me. This is a minor incident in a murder riddled city like NY.... low bail back to the street by Monday but he is a white guy beating up another white guy so you can rejoice in that anyway

I didn't pass judgement On Chauvin 12 other people did decision works for me. This is a minor incident in a murder riddled city like NY.... low bail back to the street by Monday but he is a white guy beating up another white guy so you can rejoice in that anyway

Bullshit. The OP wanted him executed and knew nothing about it. He would be blaming the left as usual.
I'm not rejoicing fool. Im pointing out how quick they are to blame someone. I'll bet he assumed it was a black guy also.
Get the picture now?

Very sad 😞

Tally for the day. One stabbed to death, one severely stabbed and now one so badly beaten is near death.
All you have to know is that Willy De Blasio is still Mayor of NYC and his City Council is ready to give the city to the criminals. Where's Snake Pliskin when you need him.

Should be executed???
Sayyyyy. What happened to all your Kyle Rittenhouse predictions? Aren't you sorry for being an ass or are you going to double down?

Bullshit. The OP wanted him executed and knew nothing about it. He would be blaming the left as usual.
I'm not rejoicing fool. Im pointing out how quick they are to blame someone. I'll bet he assumed it was a black guy also.
Get the picture now?
Yeah we know, Treyvon?

A small cut in the forehead and you will bleed like a stuck pig. So all the blood doesn't mean it was dramatic as seen. The fact that he is carted off might be a concussion after getting whooped. Who knows what started this.

Takes 2 to tango

Get the picture now?
The real question is does it matter whether it's white on white crime or black on black crime or any other variation you wish to employ. I guess we can blame all violence on the pandemic. 3 murders in Chicago (Pandemic). 80 people bum rush Louis Vitton (pandemic Jenn Sucky said it) Three killed in Michigan HS …… Pandemic? I think not break down of morals and broken families are the root cause when there are no longer swift decisive consequences for criminal activity criminality surges.

Execute him??? He'll be out of jail before the bloody guy gets past Covid screening and protocols at Bellevue. Execute him.... please wake up cinderella they probably won't even prosecute him
A side effect of these policies that let criminals walk out is that witnesses are even less inclined to talk. They know the bad guy will be back on the street soon. Just another liberal action that makes the problem worse.

Forum List

Back