Man attacks Raleigh female cop, tries to take her gun...gets butt kicked

He's white so thats why he is still alive.

LNHsP.AuHeEm.156.jpeg

LNHsP.AuHeEm.156.jpeg

Or the white crowd helped the officer win the fight and restrain him....before she or backup had to kill him.

He deserved to be shot. But...his lucky day.

LNHsP.AuHeEm.156.jpeg

Or the white crowd helped the officer win the fight and restrain him....before she or backup had to kill him.

He deserved to be shot. But...his lucky day.
No lucky day he was white. White people get away with shit like that all the time. My favorite is one where the white guy was told to drop his gun and he told the cops to drop theirs. He survived without getting shot.

"After cornering the White man, the police allegedly told Thomas to drop his weapon. However Thomas refused and instead pointed the gun at the cops and allegedly responded: “No, you drop your (expletive) gun!” - See more at: 10 Armed White Men Who Did Not Die By the Police Page 2 MadameNoire"

1, 000, 000 cops. They all act different.
But 20-40% are corrupt.

Actually...another poster yesterday showed you the actual stat is 0.78%. But whatever. .....
You were the other poster. That was your figure. Nice try.
You made a claim, back it up with a link and a source. You claimed 20 to 40 percent of all cops are corrupt. I want proof.
Go check the other thread. I dont care what you want.

Easier for you to go check the thread I posted all the evidence on. Its not my fault you are too lazy to go look it up. Ask your friend Buc. He knows the thread.

1, 000, 000 cops. They all act different.
But 20-40% are corrupt.

Actually...another poster yesterday showed you the actual stat is 0.78%. But whatever. .....
You were the other poster. That was your figure. Nice try.
You made a claim, back it up with a link and a source. You claimed 20 to 40 percent of all cops are corrupt. I want proof.
Go check the other thread. I dont care what you want.
What you mean is you have no link and no source to back up your made up number. You never do, You have NEVER once backed up a single claim you made. You just make shit up and then ignore any attempt for you to prove your made up shit.

Forum List

Back