Man arrested for Eric Cantor death threat

What a handsome liberal:

3021645.jpg

Typical.

So where are all of the arrests for all of the Democratic Congressmen accusations of coffins on their lawn and other threats????? Crickets....

Maybe because they didn't really happen...

Man arrested for Eric Cantor death threat - Jake Sherman - POLITICO.com

It's doubtful anyone even threatened Cantor. He's such a liar.

I guess the police are "liars" too?

A police statement this afternoon said that a preliminary investigation shows that a bullet struck a window, landing on the floor about a foot from the window. The round struck with enough force to break the window but did not penetrate the blinds.

Virginia Politics Blog - Richmond police investigate shot fired at Cantor's office

CBS's Early Show and NBC's Today on Tuesday ignored the arrest of a man who was plotting to kill Republican Congressman Eric Cantor. ABC's Good Morning America mentioned the story only in a news brief in the 8am hour. Last week, however, GMA highlighted threats against Democrats and worried about "angry talk" from Sarah Palin.

The Early Show may have ignored the story of Norman Leboon and the violent, profanity-laced rants he posted online about the "evil" Cantor, but the same show on Tuesday did note the guilty plea of a man who threatened Barack Obama.

Substitute news anchor Betty Nguyen explained, "In Tennessee, a white supremacist has pleaded guilty to plotting a 2008 killing spree against blacks, including then presidential candidate Barack Obama."

Read more: NewsBusters.org | Exposing Liberal Media Bias

Yeah. No bias there...

So where are all of the arrests for all of the Democratic Congressmen accusations of coffins on their lawn and other threats????? Crickets....

Based on what I've read about this guy he was nuttier than a Snickers bar.

This guy had been threatening all sorts of people on his list of enemies.

He threatened not only pols, but their wifes and children, too.

He ought to be locked up, not only for public safety, but for his own, too.

A police statement this afternoon said that a preliminary investigation shows that a bullet struck a window, landing on the floor about a foot from the window. The round struck with enough force to break the window but did not penetrate the blinds.

Virginia Politics Blog - Richmond police investigate shot fired at Cantor's office

Picture_1.png

Wait a minute....

The guy did most of these threats as videos on YOUTUBE.

Or are we talking about another guy entirely?

Sorry Sarah, I'm going to have to go against you on this one. I'm thinking the death threat was real. That guy was a nutbag.

Cantor did omit some information with the whole bullet through his window deal, like where the cops actually said it came from. That's not exactly lying, but I would definitely say it is misleading.

Combined with his whole tirade that accompanied the press release about the bullet, the whole thing stank pretty badly of hypocrisy.

Last edited:

Not as big a liar as the demo-brats.

How about the right trying to pass this nutjob off as a liberal? Especially when he made threats against Obama. :lol:

Forum List

Back