Man Ambushed By A Herd Of Adorable Kittens

It would be totally worth it though. :)
You might think that, but I once turned into the neighborhood cat lady for a couple of weeks because I thought the same thing. Didn't really want to, but they all finally had to go to the pound.

You might think that, but I once turned into the neighborhood cat lady for a couple of weeks because I thought the same thing. Didn't really want to, but they all finally had to go to the pound.

Well, at least you were looking out for them. Much better than just roaming around on the streets.

Poor things. It should be federal law that all pets must be spayed or neutered. Unless they are for breeding by registered breeders.

Well, at least you were looking out for them. Much better than just roaming around on the streets.

Poor things. It should be federal law that all pets must be spayed or neutered. Unless they are for breeding by registered breeders.
When you figure out how to spay and neuter all stray cats let me know.

They actually have shots now that kill the uterus in the female, dries up all the eggs.

Get enough cats fixed, then at least it will put a curve in the feral market.
Great idea. As I said, if you figure out a way to do that, let me know. Are you suggesting a massive cat roundup? Who do you think might pay for such a project, especially sence it would be cheaper to just euthanize those herds of cats?

Forum List

Back