man allegedly planning-to-blow-up-missouri-hospital-killed-in-shootout-by the fbi

All I am really saying is that the FBI has a long history of engaging in entrapment and trying to be heroes.

Sure....after 8 years of Hussein The Barack...the FBI became rotten to the core....

Thanks GOD everyday....every single day of our lives for President Trump...here and all over the world

Still many rotten apples inside the FBI.....the Swamp is being drained....have no doubt of that....

Patriots are taking over now....cleaning the FBI swamp....Bless them all ....all of them ... every single one of them ... they are true Patriots!
How about the Trump patriots that are behind bars today? Those that don`t have their heads up Trump`s ass know who the swamp is.

yet we have a court system that determines guilt, so being arrested is what they do as well as the police. But if people being arrested decided to shoot it out then they are probably insane. He decided it was best to shoot it out because he had a gun instead of getting a lawyer to defend his name.

So we don't know if he was guilty but if had blow up the hospital then people would complain that the FBI was incompetent. So damned if you do , damned if you don't. It your law enforcement you arrest people. If the decide to fire a gun at law enforcement then that is a crime.
Juries are the triers of facts. The FBI can't just decide someone is a domestic terrorist and then go out and execute them. This isn't Brazil. Yet.

They didn't execute him, he branded a fire arm when he was going to be arrested and judging from the story he was there to make a deal to get explosives . Your trying to phrase it in such a way that he was a church going guy who was framed.

Still this was a sting. He was led to believe that he was going to pick up explosives. When he actually showed up to get these explosives , he was arrested but obviously resisted arrest

Yeah you can say he was set up , but he made the decision to tell someone and when someone provided a way for him to get these explosives (that he wanted to buy ) and he showed up of his own free will at the location where the transaction was going to happen.

FBI did there job, and one of his buddies probably snitch on him

So my question, who shows up at a rendezvous point with a gun looking to by explosives

Yeah maybe he was planning to use them for deer hunting. He got ratted out but that because he made accusations and threats. He was given an opportunity to get the material he needed. The FBI did not go busting into his home.

yet we have a court system that determines guilt, so being arrested is what they do as well as the police. But if people being arrested decided to shoot it out then they are probably insane. He decided it was best to shoot it out because he had a gun instead of getting a lawyer to defend his name.

So we don't know if he was guilty but if had blow up the hospital then people would complain that the FBI was incompetent. So damned if you do , damned if you don't. It your law enforcement you arrest people. If the decide to fire a gun at law enforcement then that is a crime.
Juries are the triers of facts. The FBI can't just decide someone is a domestic terrorist and then go out and execute them. This isn't Brazil. Yet.

They didn't execute him, he branded a fire arm when he was going to be arrested and judging from the story he was there to make a deal to get explosives . Your trying to phrase it in such a way that he was a church going guy who was framed.

Still this was a sting. He was led to believe that he was going to pick up explosives. When he actually showed up to get these explosives , he was arrested but obviously resisted arrest

Yeah you can say he was set up , but he made the decision to tell someone and when someone provided a way for him to get these explosives (that he wanted to buy ) and he showed up of his own free will at the location where the transaction was going to happen.

So my question, who shows up at a rendezvous point with a gun looking to by explosives

Yeah maybe he was planning to use them for deer hunting. He got ratted out but that because he made accusations and threats. He was given an opportunity to get the material he needed. The FBI did not go busting into his home.

Obviously your analytical skills are sorely lacking.

Irregardless..............there were no witnesses outside of the FBI to the death of the alleged perpetrator.......not even to mention most of your allegations are simply conjecture.

You seem unaware of the history of the FBI and how they entrap people.

In fact I would say you need to study up on the subject of entrapment.

I did not say he was as you say 'set up'.....I said this incident smacks of similar cases where-in the FBI conducted entrapment scenarios.

Much more needs to be found out about this case before we can make definitive judgements.

P.S Any organization wherein someone of the calibre of James Comey can rise to the top spot must be inherently fucked up. Got day boyo?

Now take a hike....enough of your nonsense already. hehheh

Last edited:
I think even if what you say is true...if you can be convinced to blow up a hospital during a national pandemic...I really don't mind if the FBI makes sure you're not around anymore.
How do you know he had been convinced to blow up a hospital? The TV said so? James Comey's FBI said so? Perhaps he had been running a reverse sting on the FBI and had uncovered corruption. Maybe he was a whistle blower and so they killed him. He's dead (en route to the hospital) so he never had his day in court.

On local news, a neighbor said the police weren't letting anyone get close enough to see what was happening.

They also noted Mr Wilson was guilty of crime think. He had racist views. Are you ok with the FBI making sure racists aren't around anymore, too?
Those hoofbeats you're hearing? They are horses...not zebras.

It's Occam's Razor. What is more likely...that this guy who died in a shootout with the FBI was a terrorist wannabe who was prepared to blow up a hospital during a national pandemic...or...the FBI chose some random guy, shot him for shits and grins, then fabricated a story sensational enough to make the national news as a cover story.

Using your critical thinking skills...which of those stories sounds more believable?
Guess what, the guy had the right to be judged by a jury of his peers. And since neither of us is on that jury, and have next to zero facts, what scenario we feel is more "likely" doesn't really matter, does it?

Here, let's Occam's Razor your critical thinking skills.

1. Tim Wilson, described by neighbors as a regular joe, by the FBI as a white supremacist, and by you as a "terrorist wannabe" decides, for some unexplained reason, to blow up a hospital. That means he needs an exploding car, and wouldn't you know, the only place you can get exploding cars is the FBI. When Wilson went to pick up his exploding car from the FBI, he decided to pull a gun and shoot at them instead, so they shot him.
  2. Or, Tim Wilson is a white male who has opinions. He is against immigration and believes whites should have their own homeland. Those opinions have been labelled "white supremacist" by the New York Times and the SPLC. Recently, a bunch of non-white members of Congress held hearings on the "threat" of white supremacy. They had the FBI come in to tell them about this threat. The FBI doesn't get promotions by disappointing members of Congress, so the FBI told them that white supremacists are a real threat, even though you'd be hard-pressed to walk into any bar in the county and actually find a white supremacist. The non-white members of Congress were delighted with the FBI and were eager to hear stories about the FBI bravely taking down white supremacists. But there aren't so many of those stories around, so the FBI has to up their game and actually has to create a white supremacist--a dangerous terrorist--to keep their funding. And Tim got shot. And he died.

he branded a fire arm when he was going to be arrested

You don't know that. You have no idea what happened, and they just killed him.

Now I read the story and I know about as much as anyone else who claims they just killed him. Well what is you source as there has to be a reason. All the stories I read is the guy was on his way to pick up explosives. You somehow believe that the FBI was out to get this guy for no reason based on what? The most I seen is well that's what the FBI does. There has to be a reason other than conjecture

this is America and the FBI just does not do that. There were a few FBI agents at the scene and you are saying its a conspiracy to get this guy. well why? Give a valid reason based in facts

It obvious what happen and I would bet that that will be the end of it. Now if you believe the FBI is bad then this a free board and obvious anybody can say anything.

Obviously your analytical skills are sorely lacking.

Irregardless..............there were no witnesses outside of the FBI to the death of the alleged perpetrator.......not even to mention most of your allegations are simply conjecture.

You seem unaware of the history of the FBI and how they entrap people.

In fact I would say you need to study up on the subject of entrapment.

I did not say he was as you say 'set up'.....I said this incident smacks of similar cases where-in the FBI conducted entrapment scenarios.

Much more needs to be found out about this case before we can make definitive judgements.

P.S Any organization wherein someone of the calibre of James Comey can rise to the top spot must be inherently fucked up. Got day boyo?

Now take a hike....enough of your nonsense already. hehheh

from fox news now tell me where it says that they just killed him for nothing.

The story title say s what happen . Are you saying fox lies?

Now I read the story and I know about as much as anyone else who claims they just killed him. Well what is you source as there has to be a reason. All the stories I read is the guy was on his way to pick up explosives. You somehow believe that the FBI was out to get this guy for no reason based on what? The most I seen is well that's what the FBI does. There has to be a reason other than conjecture

this is America and the FBI just does not do that. There were a few FBI agents at the scene and you are saying its a conspiracy to get this guy. well why? Give a valid reason based in facts

It obvious what happen and I would bet that that will be the end of it. Now if you believe the FBI is bad then this a free board and obvious anybody can say anything.
I would say IMO the likelihood that the FBI created a terrorist out of thin air just so they could kill someone to impress Congress is about 1% probability. That leaves a 99% chance that this was a bad guy.

Now...if you're arguing the FBI force fed rope to a deranged, hate filled imbecile until they had enough to hang him...that I might believe.

I wouldn't care, but I'd believe it.

I would say IMO the likelihood that the FBI created a terrorist out of thin air just so they could kill someone to impress Congress is about 1% probability. That leaves a 99% chance that this was a bad guy.

Now...if you're arguing the FBI force fed rope to a deranged, hate filled imbecile until they had enough to hang him...that I might believe.

I wouldn't care, but I'd believe it.
Go ahead. Keep whistling past the graveyard. The FBI and Jewish Organizations Invent Anti-White Coronavirus Conspiracy Theory

Forum List

Back