Man abused, killed the ate teen to stay alive - VOMIT ALERT!

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
Fentress to stay in secure mental hospital

A former Poughkeepsie schoolteacher who killed and cannibalized a teenager in 1979 must remain in a secure mental hospital for at least two more years.

That was the gist of a decision issued Monday by state Supreme Court Judge James Catterson in the case of 64-year-old Albert Fentress, who is being held at Mid-Hudson Psychiatric Center in Goshen, Orange County.

Fentress, who was a history teacher at Poughkeepsie Middle School, admitted luring 18-year-old Paul Masters, of the Town of Poughkeepsie, into his home on Aug. 19, 1979. He then threatened Masters with a gun, tied him up in his basement and sexually mutilated him before eating some of his body parts. He then shot Masters in the head.

Fentress was found not responsible for the crime by reason of insanity and has been living in mental hospitals ever since. Under state law, he is eligible for release every two years unless a judge decides he is still dangerously mentally ill.

http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060925/NEWS01/60925013

"for at least two more years"?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! It sounds like two years may be rushing things, by about a hundred years or so...

It gives me a safe feeling to know that, eventually, we'll have another murderous cannibal in our midst!

Unfortunate Jeffrey Dahmer is dead, or maybe they would let him out. Then we could watch him on Oprah and Larry King every few days.

Unfortunate Jeffrey Dahmer is dead, or maybe they would let him out. Then we could watch him on Oprah and Larry King every few days.

I know!!!!! Maybe he can get a show on the Food Network --- "Cannibal Cuisine" !!!!!!

It would give a whole new meeting to "eating Italian" (or Chinese, Thai, French....)

Maybe he can do a show on how to prepare "finger food"????

His euthanasia would benefit him, his victim, his victim's family, and all of society. We gain nothing by keeping him alive. But we have this bizarre fixation on keeping everyone and everything alive in America. It's some weird confluence of over-the-top pro-life-ism from conservatives and "don't kill the nun-rapers" attitude from liberals.

I think it's all wrong. Respecting life sometimes means making the determination, as a society, that it shouldn't be. What really cheapens life, in my mind, is fetishizing it at any cost, and without discrimination.

"for at least two more years"?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! It sounds like two years may be rushing things, by about a hundred years or so...

It gives me a safe feeling to know that, eventually, we'll have another murderous cannibal in our midst!

Yeah the two years thing jumped right out at me too?? I wonder how many murderous cannibals have actually been reformed???:rolleyes:

I'd call him a homosexual cannibal, but then the liberals would all call me a homophobe. Wouldn't they?

Forum List

Back