Maloney leads Nadler in New York House primary: poll

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

26 May 2022 ~~ By Max Greenwood
Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-N.Y.) is leading fellow New York Democrat, Rep. Jared Nadler, by double digits in the primary to represent the state’s newly drawn 12th congressional district, according to a new WPIX/Emerson College/The Hill poll.
Maloney and Nadler are both longtime heavyweights in New York City politics, having represented neighboring districts in Manhattan for decades. But a court-ordered redistricting plan approved last week has pitted the two House Democrats against one another in an incumbent-on-incumbent clash.
The primary is still nearly three months away, but the poll from WPIX, Emerson College and The Hill shows Maloney with an early, 10-point advantage. Thirty-one percent of Democratic primary voters say they plan to cast their ballots for Maloney, while 21 percent are backing Nadler.
Another 36 percent of voters, however, remain undecided, meaning the race could shift toward either candidate in the coming months.
~Snip~
The court-approved map creates 16 Democratic-leaning seats, six Republican-leaning seats and four highly competitive seats – a major hit for Democrats, whose initial map created 20 Democratic-leaning seats, four Republican-leaning seats and only two highly competitive seats.

Commentary:
As a former resident of NYC, I'm ecstatic about New York redistricting and the Democrat in-fighting that has ensued has been one of the feelgood stories of an otherwise bleak year.
You’d think Nadler might think his time would be better spent staying home with his wife who has pancreatic cancer.
th

Good!

I hope Jabba get put out to pasture where can slim down

Latest campaign photos:

1653712489153.png

1653712515771.png

Charming!

What did Jabba ever do to any of you and I am writing about Hutt and not and not Nadler…

Honestly those ARE his campaign photos I mean they look similar to a Jabba Hutt Nadler that accurately greatly exposes the inner ugliness of the despised manbeast.

26 May 2022 ~~ By Max Greenwood
Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-N.Y.) is leading fellow New York Democrat, Rep. Jared Nadler, by double digits in the primary to represent the state’s newly drawn 12th congressional district, according to a new WPIX/Emerson College/The Hill poll.
Maloney and Nadler are both longtime heavyweights in New York City politics, having represented neighboring districts in Manhattan for decades. But a court-ordered redistricting plan approved last week has pitted the two House Democrats against one another in an incumbent-on-incumbent clash.
The primary is still nearly three months away, but the poll from WPIX, Emerson College and The Hill shows Maloney with an early, 10-point advantage. Thirty-one percent of Democratic primary voters say they plan to cast their ballots for Maloney, while 21 percent are backing Nadler.
Another 36 percent of voters, however, remain undecided, meaning the race could shift toward either candidate in the coming months.
~Snip~
The court-approved map creates 16 Democratic-leaning seats, six Republican-leaning seats and four highly competitive seats – a major hit for Democrats, whose initial map created 20 Democratic-leaning seats, four Republican-leaning seats and only two highly competitive seats.

Commentary:
As a former resident of NYC, I'm ecstatic about New York redistricting and the Democrat in-fighting that has ensued has been one of the feelgood stories of an otherwise bleak year.
You’d think Nadler might think his time would be better spent staying home with his wife who has pancreatic cancer.
th
Nadler losing his seat would lead to an earthquake in DC.

Since one or the other will beat their GOP opponent in the general, which is worse from a conservative pov? Is either one a little more moderate? Nah, what was I thinking?

Nadler uses his subpoena power as a political weapon to harass, smear and intimidate.
He is a banana republic level politician aka a real POS.
nadlerposggfcxzaqwmlpoknji.jpg
nadlerposlkffjhekjfh.jpg
nadlersdjdfkshgjgdskdcksjdnskj.jpg
NadlerWaisted.jpg

Since one or the other will beat their GOP opponent in the general, which is worse from a conservative pov? Is either one a little more moderate? Nah, what was I thinking?
New York is losing a Congressional seat, Task. You know...because so many people have left due to liberals turning NYC into a dangerous shit hole again? Yes, whoever wins the primary has an advantage over whoever runs from the GOP side but that doesn't change the fact that the Dems have lost before the election even starts.

And with as pissed off as people are about how you idiots have FUBARED the economy...it's not a given that even "safe" Democratic seats are really safe this time around!

Looks like they're going to be shiving each other and this ought to be fun to watch. As a side note....and this guy suraj patel..goofy as he looks, seems to have busted both their asses as far as responses are concerned....what is with the hair? what is that??

He might just be the winner in this. Nadler and Maloney are both in mid seventies. fossils. and clearly not sharp or on the ball. the only thing they know is survival for their positions. and that is all they care about.

Well...nadler busted her chops. She got ugly right up to election day and called him incompetent or something. It wasn't even close. And right after the election she was whinging about mysogyny and sexism. LOLOL

Forum List

Back