Malnourished lion dies in Sudan park despite online campaign

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Malnourished lion dies in Sudan park despite online campaign
There is a growing online campaign to save a group of lions in a park in Khartoum, Sudan as one of them dies. Officials said the conditions of the five creatures had deteriorated in recent weeks, with some losing almost two-thirds of their body weight.

Aren't you animals lovers heroes----------- and those who just love life sooo much will pick it up with a gawd dam bulldozer dump it like a pile of chit and keep right on going........

Aren't you animals lovers heroes----------- and those who just love life sooo much will pick it up with a gawd dam bulldozer dump it like a pile of chit and keep right on going........

Okay? So what's the solution?

if youre a 3rd world country that cant even feed your people you shouldnt put animals in cages that depend on you to feed them,,,

if youre a 3rd world country that cant even feed your people you shouldnt put animals in cages that depend on you to feed them,,,

I agree, but I'm not sure who exactly the OP is lecturing or what her point is. I don't think she actually knows.

I agree, but I'm not sure who exactly the OP is lecturing or what her point is. I don't think she actually knows.

some people just rant so they can hear themselves rant,,,this is a tragic event that needs to be known,,,

• Banned
Let's just put it here where nobody sees it and nobody can help b. c. jackasses take it OUT OF CURRENT EVENTS who the fk looks at AFRICA news daily omfg....

anything coming out in the nEWS on the said day is a current event no matter where in the globe it is soy boy.

Lions eat people livestock ... if we don't let them eat people livestock ... then they will starve to death ...

Their nature prey was all killed off to make room for people livestock ...

find it yourself.

You created the thread and started lecturing people. Answer the question, Crazy Train. What's the solution?

Say, isn't a thread supposed to contain commentary about the topic from the OP?

Does it still count as commentary if it's incoherent drooling babble?

find it yourself.

You created the thread and started lecturing people. Answer the question, Crazy Train. What's the solution?

Say, isn't a thread supposed to contain commentary about the topic from the OP?

Does it still count as commentary if it's incoherent drooling babble?

yes it does or leftist could never post a thread,,,

Forum List

Back