Mall of America police in Bloomington, Minnesota responding to 'active incident' with numerous officers on the scene...details unclear so far

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Kids rush out of Mall of America after gun shots are heard. I am livid. From Parkland to Uvalde to Minnesota, when will we protect our kids?

"BLOOMINGTON, Minn. (AP) — Police confirm gunshots were fired at Mall of America in Minnesota, scene secured, no victim found, suspect being sought."

Last edited:
Kids rush out of Mall of America after gun shots are heard. I am livid. From Parkland to Uvalde to Minnesota, when will we protect our kids?

"BLOOMINGTON, Minn. (AP) — Police confirm gunshots were fired at Mall of America in Minnesota, scene secured, no victim found, suspect being sought."

Why are you livid? You vote for stuff like this.

Damn, reality emulates fiction? I hope not. Stephen Hunter is the author of the Bob Lee Swagger books but he also wrote a book about Swagger's son, Ray Cruz (Soft Target) 2012 about the takeover of the Mall of America by terrorists. It's a good read but I hope it's not a how to novel.

Forum List

Back