Malik Obama Drops Obama’s Real Birth Certificate – It’s from Kenya

The importance of where America's first-and-last black "president" was born is tiny. What counts is the mental anguish it brings to the liberal hive mind every time the question arises. Which is why we need to keep thumping that tub whether it be or not be empty.

The importance of where America's first-and-last black "president" was born is tiny. What counts is the mental anguish it brings to the liberal hive mind every time the question arises. Which is why we need to keep thumping that tub whether it be or not be empty.

I think you mean the giggles. Because watching Birthers spin their wheels is absolutely hilarious.

But by your standards you're clearly experiencing mental anguish. Else you wouldn't have responded in this thread. Aspirin?

Show us Obama claiming he wrote it.

Obama is a liar, a bigot, a kleptocrat, and a traitor.

He saw that yearbook. Whether he had others writing everything for him at schools he did not belong because of AFFIRMATIVE ACTION is debatable. He didn't belong. He got there because of SKIN COLOR ONLY despite the fact that he and his ancestors were never victims, his white ancestors being Confederate slave owners, and his black ancestors were rounding up other tribes and selling them to Jewish owned slave ships.

To parrot Obama for "truth" is about as lame as it gets....

The name of the colony is wrong, as is the language, Attempt#6,879

He saw that yearbook. Whether he had others writing everything for him at schools he did not belong because of AFFIRMATIVE ACTION is debatable. He didn't belong. He got there because of SKIN COLOR ONLY despite the fact that he and his ancestors were never victims, his white ancestors being Confederate slave owners, and his black ancestors were rounding up other tribes and selling them to Jewish owned slave ships.

That wasn't a yearbook. Try again.

Does the Taitz creature claim to be BOTH a physician, and attorney? I checked, just a dentist and attorney, and bat whack crazy.

Obama's Half Brother Just Released Photo Of Barack's 'Real' Birth Certificate, It's Turning Heads...

B. Hussein Obama was born in
Mombasa in what is now Kenya on August 4, 1961 at 7:24 PM – and not in
Honolulu, Hawaii

Obama destroying America was by design. Obamacare was designed to fall. What do you expect from a Muslim.

Obama is a Muslim and Evil Man.

Obama is traitor to this country. I believe he will be found out and brought to justice for sedition soon enough. If anyone can accomplish this it's Trump.

How much more are they going to let Obama get by with! Just because he is Americas first dark skinned President doesn't give him the right to destroy America !
Obama hates our nation! Case closed!

Again? How many different ones has he presented now? Must be four or five.

Is this the one that uses the American dates in British Kenya?

It is, unless his mother was born on the 11th of the 29th month. Which month is the 29th month exactly?
In some parts of the world the month is stated before the date so this could make sense. Also, our military would refer to today as 18 Dec 17.

Obama's Half Brother Just Released Photo Of Barack's 'Real' Birth Certificate, It's Turning Heads...

Honolulu, Hawaii

Obama destroying America was by design. Obamacare was designed to fall. What do you expect from a Muslim.

Obama is traitor to this country. I believe he will be found out and brought to justice for sedition soon enough. If anyone can accomplish this it's Trump.

How much more are they going to let Obama get by with! Just because he is Americas first dark skinned President doesn't give him the right to destroy America !

It is, unless his mother was born on the 11th of the 29th month. Which month is the 29th month exactly?
In some parts of the world the month is stated before the date so this could make sense. Also, our military would refer to today as 18 Dec 17.

Yes, I know this is the case, but it's NOT the case with the British. The British write day, month, year.

Ignorance isn't going to help your case here. The SIMPLE fact is that it's wrong.

Still fixated on Obama? So is Trump.

I wonder why?

5177-1507984958-d536a3ca749c49b2716db42248b1db1e.jpg

Does the Taitz creature claim to be BOTH a physician, and attorney? I checked, just a dentist and attorney, and bat whack crazy.
Dentist/Real Estate Agent and Attorney- and chief whackologist

That wasn't a yearbook. Try again.
He has repeated that so many times- been corrected so many times that I don't know whether he is
a) just mentally 'slow'
b) lying
c) just a Birther.

Honolulu, Hawaii

Yes, I know this is the case, but it's NOT the case with the British. The British write day, month, year.

Ignorance isn't going to help your case here. The SIMPLE fact is that it's wrong.
Oh, so "this could make sense" means I'm ignorant? Got it, and thanks for your candid insight.

Honolulu, Hawaii

Oh, so "this could make sense" means I'm ignorant? Got it, and thanks for your candid insight.

Actually EVERYONE is ignorant. I'm not using this as an insult so I hope you don't take it as such.

Imagine this, there are perhaps 1,000 languages in the world. Someone would be considered impressive if they spoke maybe 8 of those languages, a mere 0.8% of the languages. So they're ignorant of the other 99.2% of the languages. That's ignorance. There's so much information out there that even the most able at storing and retrieving information is going to be ignorant of about 99.9999999% of that information. Ignorance is a normal thing for us humans.

The simple fact is, Kenya was under British control. Yes, there are different ways of presenting dates, but simple logic suggests that the Kenyans would use the British system, or German system. Germans use the British system of day, month, year. In fact everyone uses either day, month, year or year, month, day.

990px-Date_format_by_country_%28new%29.png

Purple is Month, Day, Year, only the US uses that solely The red countries, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Greenland, parts of Malaysia and the Philippines, Nigeria might actually use those.
Blue is Day, Month, Year which the British use, most of Africa uses.

Green is both Day, Month, Year and Year, Month, Day, so the Germans and Kenyans use either. But NOT the Month, Day, Year system.

So, the Kenyans don't use Month, Day, Year, so why on Earth would that appear on their birth certificates? It wouldn't, simple as.

As I said, ignorance of which systems are used in Kenya is not a reason to say they do use it.

Honolulu, Hawaii

Actually EVERYONE is ignorant. I'm not using this as an insult so I hope you don't take it as such.

Imagine this, there are perhaps 1,000 languages in the world. Someone would be considered impressive if they spoke maybe 8 of those languages, a mere 0.8% of the languages. So they're ignorant of the other 99.2% of the languages. That's ignorance. There's so much information out there that even the most able at storing and retrieving information is going to be ignorant of about 99.9999999% of that information. Ignorance is a normal thing for us humans.

The simple fact is, Kenya was under British control. Yes, there are different ways of presenting dates, but simple logic suggests that the Kenyans would use the British system, or German system. Germans use the British system of day, month, year. In fact everyone uses either day, month, year or year, month, day.

990px-Date_format_by_country_%28new%29.png

Purple is Month, Day, Year, only the US uses that solely The red countries, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Greenland, parts of Malaysia and the Philippines, Nigeria might actually use those.
Blue is Day, Month, Year which the British use, most of Africa uses.

Green is both Day, Month, Year and Year, Month, Day, so the Germans and Kenyans use either. But NOT the Month, Day, Year system.

So, the Kenyans don't use Month, Day, Year, so why on Earth would that appear on their birth certificates? It wouldn't, simple as.

As I said, ignorance of which systems are used in Kenya is not a reason to say they do use it.

That and the source of the 'certificate' wasn't Kenya. But first turned up on Ebay

Forum List

Back