anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
I had this very interesting conversation today with a liberal feminist. She said, that since female sexual protection and birth control pills are available, there should be an off the shelf ready availability of male sex reduction pills too. The interesting part was, that she assumed, that males don't want to be sexually driven all the time, and want to turn their sex drive off when it doesn't suit them, only this is difficult without pharmaceutical products. Considering how many males get the jerk title from women, this may be correct, I guess. So, here is the question for the forum discussion. What pharma products sell to turn off male sex drive, and why are they not readily available when female control pills are? Discuss.

Pass the salt, Peter.

Well there's this new pill that affects the memory, reminding the guy what it's like to have a woman around all the time. It's called "Vinagra".

:scared1:

I had this very interesting conversation today with a liberal feminist. She said, that since female sexual protection and birth control pills are available, there should be an off the shelf ready availability of male sex reduction pills too. The interesting part was, that she assumed, that males don't want to be sexually driven all the time, and want to turn their sex drive off when it doesn't suit them, only this is difficult without pharmaceutical products. Considering how many males get the jerk title from women, this may be correct, I guess. So, here is the question for the forum discussion. What pharma products sell to turn off male sex drive, and why are they not readily available when female control pills are? Discuss.

AFAIK there are no "female sexual control pills" (unless you count something like Addyi, which works to enhance, not decrease, sexual desire).

Someone - either you, your liberal feminist friend (are there "conservative feminists"? :dunno:), or possibly both - are confused about what contraceptive meds actually do.

My guess is that if such a thing existed, it would be in the drinking water in every High School in America.

Forum List

Back