Malcom X did warn you African Americans about the White Liberal Devil. Why didn't you listen?

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
What has the white libturd done for you the last 60 yrs?

White Americans who identify themselves as Libturds , are the most dangerous and deceitful creatures in the Wester Hemisphere....Malcom

White Americans who identify themselves as Libturds , are the most dangerous and deceitful creatures in the Wester Hemisphere....Malcom

ā€œThe white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man.ā€ - Malcolm X

It couldnā€™t be more true.

Then you have Van Jones repeating the claims, yet he works for the Mecca of White Liberals ā€˜CNNā€™

What a hypocritical asshole!

Hey MarcATL do you care to comment on your hero Malcom X?

• Banned

ā€œThe white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man.ā€ - Malcolm X

Then you have Van Jones repeating the claims, yet he works for the Mecca of White Liberals ā€˜CNNā€™

Marc is just using the Dumb White Libturd to his advantage. He really hates the stupid fucks but hey. Millions of useful village idiots is a dream

How did Malcolm X feel about white Conservatives?

• Banned
White liberals have definitely taken this too far. They're a part of the problem.

Unfortunately, the bigots on the Right give them plenty of material to work with.

This is a symbiotic relationship, both ends of the issue willingly feeding into the other.
Ohh. I want white liberals to take this way way way farther than this. I want ordinary people to resort to violence and mayhem. Don't get my message screwed up. I am loving all of this........BLM forever pal

LOL.God that was pathetic. Read it again. You use black people. That is the most racist act pal

Guess what

Malcolm X mistrusted ALL white people and warned they did not have blacks interests or welfare at heart

Unfortunately, the bigots on the Right give them plenty of material to work with.
So its all white bigots fault?

without 70 million knuckle dragging trump voters pickinā€™ on poor mistreated black folks the handful of liberal bigots that you are willing to admit exist would still be in their cages bothering no one?

So, pray tell, when did trump voters throw the first stone?

give us an example to work with IF you can

Last edited:
White liberals have definitely taken this too far. They're a part of the problem.

This is a symbiotic relationship, both ends of the issue willingly feeding into the other.
When the time comes, those white Prog women will cower when real physical violence happens to them without the stupid law enforcement and men who are of chivalry protecting them. They really never experienced being taken to the woodshed for a learning education as men may. Tough ladies there are. But they are never put on notice in a 24 hour machismo Western way of living men are. And many men have shoved that off with a lot of everything else. Right now, the Chinese could invade parts of our nation and win in certain areas. Seattle and Portland and the West coasts of that region will go quickly. Hawaii will go quickly. The Pacific Island possessions we have will go quickly. Parts of California will go quickly. Deep blue cities that are protected deeply would go quickly without the protection and their locations. Vancouver in Canada would go quickly. This is truth.

Ohh. I want white liberals to take this way way way farther than this. I want ordinary people to resort to violence and mayhem. Don't get my message screwed up. I am loving all of this........BLM forever pal
You lost me there

I want the violence in the streets that has been the trademark of the Democrat Party brown shirts - aka ANTIFA and Black Lies Matter - for the past 18 months to stop

Something that libs refuse to do

You lost me there

I want the violence in the streets that has been the trademark of the Democrat Party brown shirts - aka ANTIFA and Black Lies Matter - for the past 18 months to stop

Something that libs refuse to do
I was so upset and distraught after what I saw last Summer. Really bad.

A psychological defense mechanism kicked in which made me care little about this violence and destruction

You think it will get better..now we're locked down again......omg

My view now is that a conservative death is a tragedy, a liberals cuts carbon so they can expire knowing their helping the planet and mankind

That butch lesbo and her dog were slaughtered at the walk park in Atlanta......Does Atlanta care....Should I

The butch lesbos WIFE found her.....Obama supporters???...Probably. This is what you and your dog voted for you stupid bitch. Now you're fucking dead. Don't worry, you'll vote in 22

I was so upset and distraught after what I saw last Summer. Really bad.

A psychological defense mechanism kicked in which made me care little about this violence and destruction

You think it will get better..now we're locked down again......omg

My view now is that a conservative death is a tragedy, a liberals cuts carbon so they can expire knowing their helping the planet and mankind

That butch lesbo and her dog were slaughtered at the walk park in Atlanta......Does Atlanta care....Should I

The butch lesbos WIFE found her.....Obama supporters???...Probably. This is what you and your dog voted for you stupid bitch. Now you're fucking dead. Don't worry, you'll vote in 22
I sympathize with your frustration

I feel it too

18 months of liberals rioting in the streets of American cities has pushed America to the boiling point

but letting our emotions rule the day is not the answer

That only gives lib partisans like Mac1958 more ammo to use against conservatives

Blacks are their own worst enemy honestly.

And being white has nothing to do with the fact liberals are awful.

Forum List

Back