Malcolm X on white liberals controlling black America.

You are racist and a fool---you think that blacks should be treated differently than everyone else. As far as the past--pre-welfare, fiscal responsibility in the government, no rights for special groups --all are treated equally.
I understand how dic suckers like yourself think equal treatment under the law means "blacks are treated different or better" -- most closet racists like yourself think that....

file.png

It's funny how you keep failing to refute a single thing I said.....

Candace Owens is well up the "income chain" -- is she racist??

Dave Chappelle is well up the income chain.....is he racist?

Look, I understand these Black Israelites scare you.....I wonder if this "Blacks For Trump" guy scares you...He is a "Black Israelite"

View attachment 552102

This is why I have ZERO RESPECT for you reactionary right-wing cucks

So you think that one person changes the obvious trend of black elites being more race centric than middle class blacks?

lol

Kmele Foster exists too

So do the huge % of upperclass blacks with fucked up racial views

I'm only half white. Unlike them I take you seriously. And i'm disturbed by what I see and hear. How the fuck are people who are a 1/4 white on average thinking this crazy shit? lol

I don't begrudge a gang banger or a white ex con beign racist. I do begrudge some one who has been buoyed by affirmative action their whole life on the upper end of society. Or is just some middle class white guy who never had a problem worth talking about.

So you think that one person changes the obvious trend of black elites being more race centric than middle class blacks?

lol

Kmele Foster exists too

So do the huge % of upperclass blacks with fucked up racial views

I'm only half white. Unlike them I take you seriously. And i'm disturbed by what I see and hear. How the fuck are people who are a 1/4 white on average thinking this crazy shit? lol

I don't begrudge a gang banger or a white ex con beign racist. I do begrudge some one who has been buoyed by affirmative action their whole life on the upper end of society. Or is just some middle class white guy who never had a problem worth talking about.
Why did you dodge everything I said again??

All you do is keep running like a bitch...why is that?

How come you avoid talking about this Black Hebrew Israelite??
image.jpg

I grow tired of coward ass black buckdancing conservatives....

Please tell me..what about America's past are you trying to conserve or return us back to??

"Deflection. Post #24. Deflection. Post #24
Someone please clean that shit up."
As i thought.....

Most of you dic suckers avoid talking about policies........

And its very desperate to pretend to be an admirer of Malcolm X when you don't know shit about him....

Why did you dodge everything I said again??

All you do is keep running like a bitch...why is that?

How come you avoid talking about this Black Hebrew Israelite??
View attachment 552118

I grow tired of coward ass black buckdancing conservatives....

Please tell me..what about America's past are you trying to conserve or return us back to??

I'm not conservative....? I'm anti race essentialism

Yes, you're doing a good job turning the whites into caring about race. Proud of yourself?

How the fuck do you think he got elected? lol. With a by the way increased % of black and latino votes the second time around.

I'm not conservative....? I'm anti race essentialism

Yes, you're doing a good job turning the whites into caring about race. Proud of yourself?

How the fuck do you think he got elected? lol. With a by the way increased % of black and latino votes the second time around.
Why do you keep avoiding the black Hebrew Israelite in the picture?

Why are you such a scared little bitch

And Bush got a higher percentage of black and latino vote than Trump did...your point?? Are you a Bush fan now

"was a black nationalist"

Then what happened??

View attachment 552124

Shut yo goofy ass up

Then the Arabs set him straight, he was clearly very embarrassed.

Too bad black America doesn't give a fuck about that part of his life?

lol

Like talking about commie King. Was he a commie and race essentialist later in life? Yes

Does anyone care about that? No. We reference I have a dream.

As i thought.....

Most of you dic suckers avoid talking about policies........

And its very desperate to pretend to be an admirer of Malcolm X when you don't know shit about him....
How the fuck you going to come here and do nothing but deflect and then pat yourself on the back like you actually did something? Good grief. Intellectual dishonesty is in your DNA, I suppose. :dunno:

Why do you keep avoiding the black Hebrew Israelite in the picture?

Why are you such a scared little bitch

And Bush got a higher percentage of black and latino vote than Trump did...your point?? Are you a Bush fan now

The fuck are you talking about? Black hebrew/ lol

See

YOU BELIEVE THIS SHIT

How the fuck you going to come here and do nothing but deflect and then pat yourself on the back like you actually did something? Good grief. Intellectual dishonesty is in your DNA, I suppose. :dunno:
I named policies, you didn't

Because dic suckers like you don't know shit about Malcolm.....

The fuck are you talking about? Black hebrew/ lol

See

YOU BELIEVE THIS SHIT
You are the one whining about black hebrews you goofy ass moron...

So when I bring up one...you dodge talking about him like a bitch....

So I guess if these Black Hebrews are caping up for Trump, they are ok with you

I named one

The most obvious one

"name a policy the racist whites support that the racist black guy supported"

pretty big overlap there.

No, I just pointed out your deflection because you are too chickenshit to discuss the ACTUAL OP. Its pathetic dude. Grow some goddamn balls or something. Fuck.

You are the one whining about black hebrews you goofy ass moron...

So when I bring up one...you dodge talking about him like a bitch....

So I guess if these Black Hebrews are caping up for Trump, they are ok with you

Yea that's not what black america believes

I'm not ignoring it. Black America ignores it, and i see it. lol

"color doesn't matter" said no one vaguely on the left who is black in 2021. Certainly college educated.

Just like white America ignores MLK's beliefs later in life. Just because some one said something doesn't mean the audience is going to give a shit or it will be relevant....?

We just going to absolve KKK members because they saw the light? No. The malcolm X people give a shit about was a conservative by any fucking standard you might apply to him.

You obviously never learned about Malcolm X's whole life....but I expect that from dic sucking racists....

Here is what else you didn't learn about Malcolm...

"Bit by bit, Malcolm began a process of engagement with the movement. He went to Washington and witnessed debate on the Civil Rights Bill of 1964, running into King in the process. "I'm throwing myself into the heart of the civil rights struggle," Malcolm said. Where previously his separatism had meant no interest in voting, he now told Mississippi youth that he was with voter registration efforts "one thousand per cent."

I grow tired of white conservatives like yourself who OPPOSED EVERY CIVIL RIGHTS initiative made in this country trying to tell me who Malcolm was....

No party is an ally to black folks, which is why we use politics as but a tool in the toolbox......and the policies pushed by reactionary right-wing conservatives like yourself are policies that will keep being rejected by the majority of black folks....

This is why not a single conservative can answer this question....what about America's past are you trying to conserve or return back to? The 70's, the 60's, 50's?
um every Civil Rights bill ever, was supported by Conservatives. The so called "liberals" ie Dems, opposed them.....

Forum List

Back