Malcolm X on white liberals controlling black America.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

More true today, than in his day. No wonder THEY eliminated him.

Here is where the white leftists, too ignorant to know they are useful idiots, will make pathetic statements. Like I just discovered TikTok, or strawman, and will eventually deploy their race card.

Must be hard to hear that they are the racists for using the black community as political cannon fodder for over 50 years

Must be really hard to hear.

Now do Malcolm X on white conservatives.......

Don't worry....I will...

I agree, the liberal is far more hypocrical, more of a liar, and uses minorities as pawns, and tokens. Same today as it was then. Sad really. It's also sad that so many minorities don't vote, and those that do, vote for the cult of the "liberal" that really is, as X states, wolves

You obviously didn't listen to it. In it he says white liberals (you) are worse than white conservatives (not me.)

You are too easy.
You obviously never learned about Malcolm X's whole life....but I expect that from dic sucking racists....

Here is what else you didn't learn about Malcolm...

"Bit by bit, Malcolm began a process of engagement with the movement. He went to Washington and witnessed debate on the Civil Rights Bill of 1964, running into King in the process. "I'm throwing myself into the heart of the civil rights struggle," Malcolm said. Where previously his separatism had meant no interest in voting, he now told Mississippi youth that he was with voter registration efforts "one thousand per cent."

I grow tired of white conservatives like yourself who OPPOSED EVERY CIVIL RIGHTS initiative made in this country trying to tell me who Malcolm was....

No party is an ally to black folks, which is why we use politics as but a tool in the toolbox......and the policies pushed by reactionary right-wing conservatives like yourself are policies that will keep being rejected by the majority of black folks....

This is why not a single conservative can answer this question....what about America's past are you trying to conserve or return back to? The 70's, the 60's, 50's?

I agree, the liberal is far more hypocrical, more of a liar, and uses minorities as pawns, and tokens. Same today as it was then. Sad really. It's also sad that so many minorities don't vote, and those that do, vote for the cult of the "liberal" that really is, as X states, wolves
He calls black leftists like lebron, karpernick and don lemon chumps.

Yes he does. That's for the racists on the left saying he didn't say that to them cause he has been dead for over 50 years.

Yeah, that's how unintelligent they actually are. Not that I am all that smart mind you, but that would show how unintelligent they are.

He calls black leftists like lebron, karpernick and don lemon chumps.

Yes he does. That's for the racists on the left saying he didn't say that to them cause he has been dead for over 50 years.

Yeah, that's how unintelligent they actually are. Not that I am all that smart mind you, but that would show how unintelligent they are.

here is some more of what Malcolm said...and stood for...

21PmFPs.jpg

Sounds like BLM talk to me....and we know how much you racist dic suckers hate any talk about police brutality and doing something about it...

Here is what Malcolm said about intergration/interracial....something else you reactionary right wing morons fought tooth and nail until you were defeated....
malcolm-x-quote-on-human-beings.jpg

And why is it...still to this day...none of you morons can name me a single prominent "White Conservative" who was down south marching next to MLK or Medgar Evers..or working with Malcolm X?

I'll wait

You obviously never learned about Malcolm X's whole life....but I expect that from dic sucking racists....

"Bit by bit, Malcolm began a process of engagement with the movement. He went to Washington and witnessed debate on the Civil Rights Bill of 1964, running into King in the process. "I'm throwing myself into the heart of the civil rights struggle," Malcolm said. Where previously his separatism had meant no interest in voting, he now told Mississippi youth that he was with voter registration efforts "one thousand per cent."

I grow tired of white conservatives like yourself who OPPOSED EVERY CIVIL RIGHTS initiative made in this country trying to tell me who Malcolm was....

No party is an ally to black folks, which is why we use politics as but a tool in the toolbox......and the policies pushed by reactionary right-wing conservatives like yourself are policies that will keep being rejected by the majority of black folks....

This is why not a single conservative can answer this question....what about America's past are you trying to conserve or return back to? The 70's, the 60's, 50's?

LOL, how is it using politics when the black community overwhelmingly votes for white liberals, who define who is black?

Black Americans are the main ones who even know what Malcolm stood for "AFTER MECCA"

Yea they really embraced teh whole "race blind society" mantra of his later years

Exact opposite happened

Still black Israelites all over tho, and not the post mecca kind.

Yea they really embraced teh whole "race blind society" mantra of his later years

Exact opposite happened

Still black Israelites all over tho, and not the post mecca kind.
Lol @ Black Israelites

Please tell me a single policy that "Black Israelites" have been able to get passed or what institutions have they been able to influence??

I'll wait......

However, when it comes to white supremacists.....they are all over too....in greater numbers...with greater influence on policies and institutions...but I bet yo goofy ass will pretend that doesn't count

Lol @ Black Israelites

Please tell me a single policy that "Black Israelites" have been able to get passed or what institutions have they been able to influence??

I'll wait......

However, when it comes to white supremacists.....they are all over too....in greater numbers...with greater influence on policies and institutions...but I bet yo goofy ass will pretend that doesn't count

Per capita you will find that shit ALL OVER black elite circles

The opposite is true in white circles. Nobody cares about race they're capitalists who are mostly mutts

Per capita you will find that shit ALL OVER black elite circles

The opposite is true in white circles. Nobody cares about race they're capitalists who are mostly mutts
No, you will not....but its fun to make shit up tho...

And as for nobody cares about race because their capitalists...that is also made up.....The whole entirely made-up social construct of race wasn't invented by anyone else but the same "capitalists" you claimed didn't care about race...

Or do you think "black Israelites" came up with the idea of creating arbitrary groups based on race?

"Since capitalism never could end cyclical downturns and their awful effects, its survival required making those effects somehow socially tolerable. Systemic racism survived in the post-Civil War United States partly because it helped to achieve that tolerability. Capitalism provided conditions for the reproduction of systemic racism, and vice versa."

But I am use to you goofy muthafuckas making shit up...

Which reminds me of what MLK said about "capitalism" -- you know, from one of his speeches dic suckers like you never read....

M_007mlk.1112 (13).jpg

No, you will not....but its fun to make shit up tho...

And as for nobody cares about race because their capitalists...that is also made up.....The whole entirely made-up social construct of race wasn't invented by anyone else but the same "capitalists" you claimed didn't care about race...

Or do you think "black Israelites" came up with the idea of creating arbitrary groups based on race?

"Since capitalism never could end cyclical downturns and their awful effects, its survival required making those effects somehow socially tolerable. Systemic racism survived in the post-Civil War United States partly because it helped to achieve that tolerability. Capitalism provided conditions for the reproduction of systemic racism, and vice versa."

But I am use to you goofy muthafuckas making shit up...

Which reminds me of what MLK said about "capitalism" -- you know, from one of his speeches dic suckers like you never read....

View attachment 552095

Make shit up?

You think we don't all see you with the internet? lol

Black isrealites are EVERYWHERE, that's why blacks are constantly getting in trouble for saying "anti-semetic" shit.

Contrary to popular belief melanin does not have an effect on the goodness of your heart. At all

Only in black America do people get more fucking racist as you go up the income chain. All black elite culture is tainted by that pathetic subversion of Islam.

Make shit up?

You think we don't all see you with the internet? lol

Black isrealites are EVERYWHERE, that's why blacks are constantly getting in trouble for saying "anti-semetic" shit.

Contrary to popular belief melanin does not have an effect on the goodness of your heart. At all

Only in black America do people get more fucking racist as you go up the income chain. All black elite culture is tainted by that pathetic subversion of Islam.
It's funny how you keep failing to refute a single thing I said.....

Candace Owens is well up the "income chain" -- is she racist??

Dave Chappelle is well up the income chain.....is he racist?

Look, I understand these Black Israelites scare you.....I wonder if this "Blacks For Trump" guy scares you...He is a "Black Israelite"

image.jpg

This is why I have ZERO RESPECT for you reactionary right-wing cucks

You are racist and a fool---you think that blacks should be treated differently than everyone else. As far as the past--pre-welfare, fiscal responsibility in the government, no rights for special groups --all are treated equally.

Forum List

Back