Malaysian teen in Syria is now pining for mum

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I bet there are many others like him who are sorry that they ever went. Reality many times doesn't live up to what was expected.

PETALING JAYA: After taking up arms in Syria five months ago, Malaysian teenager Hidayat Azman is now pining for his mother.

Hidayat, also known as Abu Islam, who just turned 19 three weeks ago, posted on Saturday, “I miss u mum….love u forever” on his Facebook together with a photograph showing his lonely existence in a barren land.

Hidayat, who went to a pondok school in mainland Penang before briefly continuing his studies in Egypt, claimed he went to Syria last year with his mother’s blessing.

Continue reading at:
Malaysian teen in Syria is now pining for mum - Nation The Star Online?

I bet there are many others like him who are sorry that they ever went. Reality many times doesn't live up to what was expected.

PETALING JAYA: After taking up arms in Syria five months ago, Malaysian teenager Hidayat Azman is now pining for his mother.

Hidayat, also known as Abu Islam, who just turned 19 three weeks ago, posted on Saturday, “I miss u mum….love u forever” on his Facebook together with a photograph showing his lonely existence in a barren land.

Hidayat, who went to a pondok school in mainland Penang before briefly continuing his studies in Egypt, claimed he went to Syria last year with his mother’s blessing.

Continue reading at:
Malaysian teen in Syria is now pining for mum - Nation The Star Online?
Tragic ..... :lol:

Last edited:
download (6).jpg

Forum List

Back